How To Make The Vendor Store For "pending"

Hello.

Does someone know how to make the vendor store for "Pending" please? if the vendor store is pending, then the vendor can add new products, but can not show the products on the store, just the admin and vendor can see the products, when the store is active, then all visitors can see the products on the website, because I need this method to setting everything are good, then active vendor store.

My website is Enewwholesale.com using multi vendor 4.2.3

Thank

Franck

I don’t believe you can (or really want to) see customer view of a pending vendor.

I don't believe you can (or really want to) see customer view of a pending vendor.

Hi, for the vendor just have active or disable, do you know how to make a "pending" for vendor store please?

When the request to become a vendor is made, it is set to pending. To set an active or disabled vendor to pending will require directly setting the status to P in the db.

Hello.

Does someone know how to make the vendor store for "Pending" please? if the vendor store is pending, then the vendor can add new products, but can not show the products on the store, just the admin and vendor can see the products, when the store is active, then all visitors can see the products on the website, because I need this method to setting everything are good, then active vendor store.

My website is Enewwholesale.com using multi vendor 4.2.3

Thank

Franck

As Tony wrote it can be done only automatically when vendor is registered.
You can not change status to Pending manually for existing vendors.

When the request to become a vendor is made, it is set to pending. To set an active or disabled vendor to pending will require directly setting the status to P in the db.

Hi, I mean the pending is for the vendor can login on the vendor admin page to add products, image......., but the customer can not see this pending store, only the vendor have add some products and everything are setting good, then we will verify if everthing are good, then active the store and show to all buyer, do you thing this is possible? thank

I'm not sure, but I don't think there's a 'Hidden' property of the store status that would make it visible/available to the vendor/admin and not customers. I believe that 'Disabled' would prevent the vendor from accessing the store (but not 100% certain off the top of my head).