• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Add Comment And Reviews For The Home Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:47 PM #1

Hi

Does someone know how to add the comments and reviews function for the home page like all others categories pages please? My website is Enewwholesale.com using multi vendor 4.2.3

Thank in advance!

Franck

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:45 AM #2

Go to Design/Layouts add a new block Reviews/Testimonials to your Homepage Tab.

CS-Cart 4.7.4

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:04 AM #3

Go to Design/Layouts add a new block Reviews/Testimonials to your Homepage Tab.

Hi I don't find the reviews block, just find the testimonials, but without stars, I need with stars, do you know how to add a review block please? thank

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19379 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:32 AM #4

Hi I don't find the reviews block, just find the testimonials, but without stars, I need with stars, do you know how to add a review block please? thank

Please check addon settings:

http://prntscr.com/9jd5xy

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:10 PM #5

Please check addon settings:

http://prntscr.com/9jd5xy

Hi It's possible to show exact like the review for all categories and products on the home page please? because I want Google.com get the reviews stars on the search engine when someone make a search. Because it's already work for all others categories, but not for home page.

Thank

Franck

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19379 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:56 AM #6

It is not quite clear what do you mean. Try to play with the addon settings

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.