Request For Help - Improvement In Standard "comments And Reviews" Addon

Hi,

I'd like to ask for help (paid if inevitable... :grin: ) regarding an improvement I'd like to have on the "comments and reviews" standard addon.

What I look forward is an extension to the functionality of the standard behaviour of the "comments and reviews" addon regarding the process of acquiring a new rating/review and administration approval of it, when used in relation to a product.

The new functionality should be:

• When a logged in user posts a new "comment/review" the system must display the user email on the form. If user is not logged, the system asks for the email. This field value is never again shown on the comment, if it gets approved (as is usual in other websites).
  • When admin approves the comment, the system sends an email to the user. The email address of the previous step is used as a "to".
  • The email subject and body must be new settings of the addon, where admin can use wyswyg editor. If that's difficult or costly, both subject and body can be language variables (not prefered solution).
  • The email is sent using Cs-cart mailer system/function, and using the standard header/footer tpls for emails.

Fo the moment, I'm looking for interested developers to perform such a modification. I'd like to make my choice before christmas 2015.

I am open to comment anything regarding this job and I will provide any further detail that may be needed. Also, I will establish a fluid communication with the the developer and I'll do my best to specify everything to the maximum detail possible, so that the job can be performed without much doubts or iterations.

Thanks in advance for your interest, I look forward your comments!

รขโ‚ฌโ€น

Our team is at your service. Please post all details here

Unfortunately, code modification is required. You can contact us in our HelpDesk, so that we can help you.

You may feel free to send the project details to us here.

Our team is at your service. Please post all details here

You may feel free to send the project details to us here.

Unfortunately, code modification is required. You can contact us in our HelpDesk, so that we can help you.

Hi,

Many thanks for your interest, I've sent you all the specifications following the links you provided.

I'm open to comment anything on them, and please don't hesitate to contact me if further information is required to quote this task.

Thanks once more,

We will contact you at the first opportunity. Thank you.