Meet Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.5

Hi!

We are happy to present to you our new release—CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.5.

435banner.png

Besides bug fixes, version 4.3.5 has a bunch of new features and improvements:

- Currency conversion for PayPal payments: CS-Cart sends invoices to PayPal in a currency other than the store’s primary currency

- PayPal in-context checkout: customers complete purchases with PayPal in 2 clicks without leaving your store

- Updated integration with DHL: DHL works for any country

- Free shipping methods: customers can choose a shipping method for free shipping

- Improvements to ease store management: trash category, full path to the product on the product editing page, extra info and filters for add-ons, and convenient price-list generation

- The improved eBay Synchronization add-on: we’ve put a lot effort into polishing our eBay add-on and have significantly improved product export to eBay. We’re still gathering feedback from our users and soon we’ll publish a detailed post about the improved eBay Synchronization add-on in our blog.

Other honorable mentions in CS-Cart 4.3.5 include updated integration with eWAY and Rocketgate payment processors and RTL languages support for invoices and packing slips.

You can find other changes in the changelog.

Find more details about the new features and improvements together with screenshots, video, and examples in our release blog post: http://blog.cs-cart.com/2015/12/15/meet-cs-cart-and-multi-vendor-4-3-5/

Great news!

The upgrade to 4.3.5 was painless. However, for those that depend on file conflicts, CSC still has not put back the file differences in this upgrade.

Will this be put back in future upgrades?

Congratulations! Hope the upgrade process was improved

Great work and some cool improvements.

Upgraded.. Went smoothly. Some decent improvements..

One thing we are noticing is that all our credit card orders are now coming in as Open Status..

They used to come in as Processing

One thing we are noticing is that all our credit card orders are now coming in as Open Status..

Ouch!

Who do you use for the payment processor? That would be a major issue if it behaves that way for all payment processors.

Ouch!

Who do you use for the payment processor? That would be a major issue if it behaves that way for all payment processors.

PayPal Pro.. It did work just fine until upgrade...

And all payment types are coming in that way now...

Okay, from my perspective anything cs-cart does with paypal always has problems. So will assume for now that it's just related to paypal (and of course, no one uses paypal)! :-)

Its the issue of changing SEO URLS finally resolved?

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5812-cs-cart-keeps-changing-unique-urls/

No issues here using PayPal Standard.

Still waiting on the upgrade to come down… not offered as yet
Need to update today to get it done before xmas break …

Can anyone supply the upgrade download package for 4.3.5?

I tried the full package but its not recognised by the upgrade centre, and I don’t want to do a manual install.

If someone has a copy of the tgz or zip file that is downloaded by the upgrade centre it would be appreciated.

I believe simply putting this in the “packages” folder under var/upgrade would get the upgrade centre to recognise it and let me upgrade.

Still waiting on the upgrade to come down.... not offered as yet
Need to update today to get it done before xmas break ....

Can anyone supply the upgrade download package for 4.3.5?

I tried the full package but its not recognised by the upgrade centre, and I don't want to do a manual install.

If someone has a copy of the tgz or zip file that is downloaded by the upgrade centre it would be appreciated.

I believe simply putting this in the "packages" folder under var/upgrade would get the upgrade centre to recognise it and let me upgrade.

We distribute the upgrade package by parts in order to avoid the overload of our updates server. The package will be available within a couple of days.

Our subscription ends tomorrow the 17th, it would be unfortunate not to get it before it ends as we plan to upgrade before xmas and renew the subscription in the new year when an update comes out again…

Great news!

The issue requires examination on your server. Please contact us via HelpDesk.

Our subscription ends tomorrow the 17th, it would be unfortunate not to get it before it ends as we plan to upgrade before xmas and renew the subscription in the new year when an update comes out again...

Don't worry, the release date is December, 15 so the upgrade package will be available for you.

Don't worry, the release date is December, 15 so the upgrade package will be available for you.

Great news then! Hopefully its available by next week when we close.

Is time to check it. thx