• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Products Counter Function Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Hoko
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:34 AM #1

Hello,

I need create a layout block to count the enabled/actived products from a selected category, i need the function that could display a counter from a category or categories (ex. id=5,7,12) I will create a tpl file to make the layout block and select in the backend/layout manager.

{$category_data.product_count}
At the moment i use the default function and work in the categories view (but count also all products also the not active) i want this work on my homepage, and display the products available from one category (ex. id=5). If possible no core file change I just need the code/function not a addon.

Can anyone help with this?

Please post a quote and timings.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20793 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:18 PM #2

Hello,

I need create a layout block to count the enabled/actived products from a selected category, i need the function that could display a counter from a category or categories (ex. id=5,7,12) I will create a tpl file to make the layout block and select in the backend/layout manager.

At the moment i use the default function and work in the categories view (but count also all products also the not active) i want this work on my homepage, and display the products available from one category (ex. id=5). If possible no core file change I just need the code/function not a addon.

Our team is ready to help you. Please post all requirements and CS-Cart version here

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3419 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:12 PM #3

We are also at your service ( HelpDesk )

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• abssoft
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:57 PM #4

Hello,

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We are happy and ready to help you for your additional customization from CS-Cart store. We have more than 3+ years of experience on CS-Cart development and development more than 15+ CS-Cart add-ons.

Feel free to reach us at sales@abssoft.co.in

Thank you

ABSSoft.

http://abssoft.co.in/

We are leading CS-Cart Customization Development and CS-Cart Add-ons, Responsive Theme Development Company in (Pondicherry and Chennai) India and UK.
Please click here to get a Free Estimation.