Products Counter Function

Hello,

I need create a layout block to count the enabled/actived products from a selected category, i need the function that could display a counter from a category or categories (ex. id=5,7,12) I will create a tpl file to make the layout block and select in the backend/layout manager.

{$category_data.product_count}
At the moment i use the default function and work in the categories view (but count also all products also the not active) i want this work on my homepage, and display the products available from one category (ex. id=5). If possible no core file change I just need the code/function not a addon.

Can anyone help with this?

Please post a quote and timings.

Hello,

I need create a layout block to count the enabled/actived products from a selected category, i need the function that could display a counter from a category or categories (ex. id=5,7,12) I will create a tpl file to make the layout block and select in the backend/layout manager.

At the moment i use the default function and work in the categories view (but count also all products also the not active) i want this work on my homepage, and display the products available from one category (ex. id=5). If possible no core file change I just need the code/function not a addon.

Our team is ready to help you. Please post all requirements and CS-Cart version here

We are also at your service ( HelpDesk )

Hello,

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We are happy and ready to help you for your additional customization from CS-Cart store. We have more than 3+ years of experience on CS-Cart development and development more than 15+ CS-Cart add-ons.

Feel free to reach us at sales@abssoft.co.in

Thank you

ABSSoft.

http://abssoft.co.in/