Ask A Question

Hello Community

here I present a simple new paid add-on "Ask A Question"

Short Description

When buyers have concern about the products, they are likely to either look for vendor details to contact for further description or look for another product.The trouble with online shopping is that many customers are disconnected from someone who can answer their questions in real time with precision. Rather than watching potential buyers click away from e-commerce sites and to limit the risk of losing prospective clients we have created “CS-Cart Ask a Question” where user can easily communicate with vendor by asking questions during run time.

[attachment=10403:CS-Cart-Ask-A-Question-Featured-Image.png]

Features

• 1. Increases customer engagement which improves site traffic.
  • 2. Building trust between brand and customers.
  • 3. Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi vendor Marketplace.
  • 4. Option of image verification to protect from spam and abuse.
  • 5. Functionality to set a customer receiver email.
  • 6. Enable user to best highlight the store product’s strengths.
  • 7. Decrease cart abandonment rate.
  • 8. Speed up enquiry response.

At present this add-on is available for CS-Cart and Multivendor 4.2.x, 4.3.x

Please click here to view the demo "Click"

[attachment=10404:1.png][attachment=10405:2.png][attachment=10406:3.png][attachment=10407:4.png][attachment=10408:5.png][attachment=10409:6.png][attachment=10410:7.png]

We will be glad for any comments..

Thank you

CS-Cart-Ask-A-Question-Featured-Image.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

I re-installed the ask questions add-on to see if it was working correctly after being updated and found an issue. The captcha loads on the main page for every product. This slows down page load time dramatically. The captcha script should only be loaded once for each page. Here is an image of the issue.

questions2.JPG

I re-installed the ask questions add-on to see if it was working correctly after being updated and found an issue. The captcha loads on the main page for every product. This slows down page load time dramatically. The captcha script should only be loaded once for each page. Here is an image of the issue.

Hello,

Would like to mention that this has been resolved in our latest version. For any other query feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com. We would be glad to help.

Thank you

Webkul

I may be wrong, but I think question email title is not a link to product? That is not convenient at all..