• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eu Cookie Law Notice Without Popup? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Vivi
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:30 AM #1

Hi,

I would like to display a notice at the top or bottom of my store notifying users that the site uses cookies and including a link to information about cookies. This instead of having a popup which I find a little intrusive (and not necessary according to my country's law).

Can anyone please tell if this is possible and how..? Just a simple line of text next to the copyright notice at the bottom for example would be perfect :)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:57 AM #2

Go to the Design -> Layouts -> Default page, find the Footer section and add new HTML block with the required text.

To disable default notification, go to Settings -> Security page and disable the Notify visitors about cookies use setting

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Vivi
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:30 PM #3

Awesome! Thank you so much eComLabs :grin:

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:05 PM #4

Awesome! Thank you so much eComLabs :grin:

You are welcome!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.