Dreamweaver For Landing Pages?

I'll be needing some landing pages for holiday promotions and campaigns. Does anyone use a visual html editor with Cs-Cart? I can probably just create them by eye (or have someone do this), put on our web site and just link to CS-Cart with appropriate link/s. The landing pages would have mostly similar features and complement our CS-Cart theme but wouldn't need to be accessible from main site navigation. If I wanted to use CS-Cart would I need to create a different layout for each stand-alone page? Would it be better to keep it all in CS-Cart? Any isights appreciated.

I'll be needing some landing pages for holiday promotions and campaigns. Does anyone use a visual html editor with Cs-Cart? I can probably just create them by eye (or have someone do this), put on our web site and just link to CS-Cart with appropriate link/s. The landing pages would have mostly similar features and complement our CS-Cart theme but wouldn't need to be accessible from main site navigation. If I wanted to use CS-Cart would I need to create a different layout for each stand-alone page? Would it be better to keep it all in CS-Cart? Any isights appreciated.

Why not Just do your layout in Dreamweaver and past the code into the content editor in pages minus the headers, The pages would then match your site as they are within the template and you could then add blocks and do small changes etc from within the wysiwyg editor.

if you do not want block on the pages you can turn off all block in the pages layout and then turn the individual block back on when doing pages you do what blocks in.

Alan

Or just use an html block and then place that block on any page you want. If you used an html bloock with smarty support, you could have it conditionally show for different conditions.

You can use the standard 'Form builder' add-on in CS-Cart. You can add any fields you want to the content page and create a special layout for this page (so that the standard header and footer will not be displayed).

If I wanted to use CS-Cart would I need to create a different layout for each stand-alone page? Would it be better to keep it all in CS-Cart? Any isights appreciated.

This is not a complex thing. Just create a new layout page for the View page dispatch and specify the required CMS page on the Pages tab. As a result, new layout page will be used for this page only.

http://prntscr.com/96b86y

So you will be able to turn on/off common website header / footer and add blocks with custom set of products if it is required for your landing page.