Jump to content

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Safe Yet To Go From 4.3.3 To 4.3.4? Rate Topic   - - - - -

  • merchantman
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 23-Oct 13
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:55 PM #1

After upgrading to 4.3.3 from 4.2.4 we experienced some problems which appeared to be bugs, one almost surely so as it is similar to a known bug. The problems are real but not debilitating and the site is not crippled. However some will encounter them and we want to always have a professional image. Support recommended going to 4.3.4 before proceeding with troubleshooting, which suggests we were on the right track. Looking at threads about upgrading, I'm very cautious about possibly jumping from the frying pan into the fire and getting a new problem which we don't have time to deal with now. Before deciding on whether to go for it now or wait a bit, I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who recently had a nice, smooth upgrade to 4.3.4. Thanks for any insights.

Thanks for any insights.

  • Mongoose
  • Senior Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 08-Mar 13
  • 1008 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:51 PM #2

I have the same question as you have merchantman. We went fresh from V4.3.3 and now see that the V4.3.3 SP1. is ready to be installed. I am not sure if we should do that. Perhaps we should.

running CS Cart V4.10.3.SP1 

  • eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Join Date: 27-Jan 14
  • 22247 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:56 PM #3

Note that 4.3.5 will be release soon. We suggest you to wait for the new release, check feedback on this forum and make the descision

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)