Php Handler Of Choice?

I'm upgrading to PHP 5.6 and will be using with opcache, Redis and APCu. My current PHP handler is suPHP and hosting support told me my options are either fcgi handler OR DSO + mod ruidPHP handler. Which should I go with that will let me use both Redis and APCu?

Thanks for any help choosing.

UPDATE: All seemed to go well with my updates and CS-Cart is definitely running better on our VPS. One conspicuous problem now seems to be cured as well. For those setting up managed servers for CS-Cart it's necessary to keep in mind that options will depend on installed PHP handler and that hosting support may not be extremely familiar with the requirements of CS-Cart. This should not be a problem because hosting support will have options, they will just need to be told what CS-Cart needs, which can be found in the CS-Cart blog and no doubt elsewhere. We wanted APC, Redis, opcache, and mod_deflate and server support knew what to do. In my case the suPHP handler does not work with APC so we installed DSO + mod ruid2 PHP handler with the MPM ITK option. I must tip my hat to hostforweb managed VPS support team who are very sharp, very responsive and go the extra mile, and to Ecom Labs for making me aware of the blog page detailing best CS-Cart setup. One other thing to be mindful of is that in making setup changes one needs to take in to account other apps that will be running on the server. We have a Wordpress blog which is also PHP and seems happier with the changes as well.

Ecom Labs for making me aware of the blog page detailing best CS-Cart setup.

I seem to have missed that. Link me please

I seem to have missed that. Link me please

Here you go:

http://blog.cs-cart.com/page/5/