• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Ios And Android App Doesn't Available Yet

• Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:50 PM #1

Dear twigmo team,

1- I was subscribe in a platinum plan from three month but is seems that My IOS and android app doesn't available yet 

2- I want to show the desktop site as default mobile browser surfing my website/ mean that the site will show the all feature in responsive.

can you please support me  

• antev
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:29 PM #2

Hello,

1- I was subscribe in a platinum plan from three month but is seems that My IOS and android app doesn't available yet 

We are sorry to hear that you experience such an issue. Most likely you did not provide all the necessary information about your app or you did not submit it. That is why we did not create the app. Please provide us with the app information through the Twigmo Control panel.

2- I want to show the desktop site as default mobile browser surfing my website/ mean that the site will show the all feature in responsive.

You can disable the mobile version by Twigmo for mobile browsers. To do it, in the admin panel open the Twigmo add-on page in the Mobile Storefront tab and disable both options in the "Show mobile version for" section.

Please contact us at the Twigmo Support Portal if you need further assistance.

Evgeniy Antonov,
Twigmo team