Adjust Vendor Environment

Hi,

We're planning to buy Multivendor. But we are missing for us an very important thing. Control through the root admin the complete vendor environment.

Like creating the vendor menu and choose what to see in the menu.Also create the layout for the vendor dashboard with different standard blocks en vendor store with extended vendor blocks.

So the vendor can create an personal menu on his vendorpage like a filter. Also to have the option to see all products.

The admin can add news information for the vendors in a special block on the vendor dashboard.

In the admin you will have an seperate vendor menu with submenus where you can manage the total vendor store and dashboard.

Vendorstore:

• Logo (max. size)
  • Banner (max. size)
  • Store description (with an max.)
  • Social links
  • Vacation mode (special block)
  • Own category
  • Own page menu to show terms, conditions, etc..
  • Shipping information

Dashboard:

• News with links (block)
  • Sales
  • New stores added (block)
  • Quick links

This is something we're looking for. Maybe could be a bit different but something like this.

is this possible?

We went through most of that over the last couple years. It's all possible with development.

As their are seperate vendor and admin consoles, you can modify each to suit your needs. Vendors can login and add their own content, products, profiles, etc, but you as Admin can still login on their behalf to make changes.

Send me a private message if you want to see our results.

We went through most of that over the last couple years. It's all possible with development.

As their are seperate vendor and admin consoles, you can modify each to suit your needs. Vendors can login and add their own content, products, profiles, etc, but you as Admin can still login on their behalf to make changes.

Send me a private message if you want to see our results.

Hi, I have send you an pm.