Create The Landing Page Of My Cs-Cart

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have an domain for example www.abc.com, I create different storefront using the sub directory such as www.abc.com/store1, www.abc.com/store2, etc. When internet user visit www.abc.com and it shows Service unavailable, actually I don't plan to have a storefront using the top level of this domain, how can I change this Service unavailable page to my custom page?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is create an HTML or PHP or similar page of your own design and upload it to your web server root directory (usually public_html) and name the file index.html or index.php or whatever. Then, going to the main domain of www.abc.com, it will show that index page.

Dear whdocoinc,

Thanks for your reply, the index.php cannot be replaced as it is the default page for cs-cart landing. If overwrite the index page, the cs-cart cannot handle the page request from visitor. For example, if visitor try to visit unavailable or closed storefront, then it will show the notice message.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is create an HTML or PHP or similar page of your own design and upload it to your web server root directory (usually public_html) and name the file index.html or index.php or whatever. Then, going to the main domain of www.abc.com, it will show that index page.

Try the following solution

- create the lp.html file with the necessary content in the in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation

- open the app/tygh/fn.ultimate.tpl file

- add this line:

fn_redirect('lp.html', true, true);

after this one:

$message = 'No storefronts defined for this domain';

P.S. Not tested