• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Costumer And Orderadministration Are Not Getting Emails Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Mieke
  • Trial users
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:01 PM #1

Hello,

when a customer places an order, both the customer and my webshop do not receive a confirmation of the order in an e-mail. 

However, when I decline an order, the conformation e-mails are sent to both the customer and my webshop. 

Do I need to make an adjustment in my settings or is there something wrong at Cs-cart? 

I look forward hearing from you.

Greatings,

Mieke 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:15 AM #2

Mike,

Please check Order status settings. Each status has the following options:

Notify customer — tick the check box if you want to inform the customer about placing the order with this status or changing the order information.

Notify orders department — tick the check box if you want to inform the store administrator about placing the order with this status.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Mieke
  • Trial users
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:23 PM #3

Thanks for your answer eComLabs.

Everything is set the way you say. Maybe there is another setting not properly adjusted?

Thanks for helping me;)

Mieke