Paypal Error 10413

Just this morning, I'm receiving this error in my 4.x cart with PayPal Express Checkout. But, it only happens when the shipping address is in the same state as my store. I'm guessing it might be related to sales tax, but I'm not sure. I have sales tax configured for my state, and this hasn't changed. Any ideas?

Error 10413 Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

If you're on 4.2, there have been many bugs posted to the bug tracker concerning PayPal since.

I have had this issue also. For some reason the sales tax is counted as an item. I just check PayPal to see if I got paid and then process the order. Don't plan on upgrading this year, so just adapted to the problem for now.

Bob

Looks like this issue was corrected in 4.1.5. I was still running 4.1.4.

I am having this issue on the latest version (4.11.2) - any ideas?

With these server logs perhaps being related: [13-Jan-2020 10:22:29 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 38 in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/app/functions/fn.users.php on line 969

server log says: [13-Jan-2020 11:47:40 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 38 in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/app/functions/fn.users.php on line 969