• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Quantity Discount Import / Export Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:18 AM #1

I'm in the process of building a web store for a friend. Importing the product list was easy enough but when I went to Import quantity discount I can't seem to get it to work.  The progress bar appears and runs for a couple seconds and nothing has been uploaded but I get no error message either.  Any assistance anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19585 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 08:12 AM #2

Do you see any errors in the server error logs?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jackyboy
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:21 PM #3

I seem to be having the same issue. Cannot import quantity pricing. I have had success with this function before. Version 4.35

I Do have a message in the error log:

Database (error)
Error: Column 'usergroup_id' cannot be null <b>(1048)</b>
Query: INSERT INTO cscart_product_prices (`price`, `percentage_discount`, `lower_limit`, `usergroup_id`, `product_id`) VALUES (1.7, 10, 10, NULL, 1196)

Any ideas?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19585 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:48 AM #4

Please make sure that the User group column in the feed has IDs of the active user groups only

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:58 PM #5

I seem to be having the same issue. Cannot import quantity pricing. I have had success with this function before. Version 4.35

I Do have a message in the error log:

Database (error)
Error: Column 'usergroup_id' cannot be null <b>(1048)</b>
Query: INSERT INTO cscart_product_prices (`price`, `percentage_discount`, `lower_limit`, `usergroup_id`, `product_id`) VALUES (1.7, 10, 10, NULL, 1196)

Any ideas?

We tried to reproduce the problem on our installation but failed.

Can you please provide a sample export file that leads to this error.

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• jackyboy
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:10 PM #6

Here are two files. One using user group header, one without.

My version is 4.35 free since i have not activated the liscence.

I am building the store under the site mystore.net while my actual store will be mystore.com (wich is curently a live store with a differnt shopping cart)

I did notice that user groups is inactive for free version if this is causing the issue.

Attached Files