How To Create A Stores List Page With Automatic For All Active Store Name And Link To The Store Home Page Like This:

Hello

Does someone know how to create a store list page with automatic for all active store name and link to the store home page, please check the image for more detail (the image is only from the filter page, it's not redirecting to the vendor store home page).

I have tried with the feature brand function, but on the seo name have automaticadd "-en" to the end of the store url, can not take out, and when I have add the store urlon the url space, but still not work.

If someone has an automatic add on for this function or need modify, please let me know. My website use multi vendor 4.2.3.

Thank in advance!

Franck

how to create a stores list page with automatic for all active store name and link to the store home page like this 2.jpg

how to create a stores list page with automatic for all active store name and link to the store home page like this.jpg

Please use the built-in block with vendors

vendors.png

Please use the built-in block with vendors

Hi

I have created all stores on this page: http://enewwholesale.com/index.php?dispatch=companies.catalog

but they take too much space, it's possible just show the store logo only? not show name and description. How to show 100 store by page? now only show 10 by page, if I want create all categorie for each different vendor, example: all clothing store show on the clothing categorie, how much you charge for this?

Thank

Franck