Jump to content

  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Changes Are Not Visible On Some Browsers/machines Rate Topic   - - - - -

 
  • sts25
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 17-Jan 15
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:11 PM #1

Hi,

 

Is there someone who can advise on this please:

 

I made some changes to the content of a block from my homepage, but it seems they are not visible on all the PCs. I am not sure if this is about the cache. I just added some HTML element in order to create a functionality which toggles some text:

 

So on the below page, above "CELE MAI VIZUALIZATE", it should be an arrow. When clicking on that arrow, the rest of the text should be visible. The problem is not with the functionality. If the arrow appears to an user, then the expanding thing works fine. The problem is that this arrow and the HTML elements I added for this, are not present on the page and the whole text is visible by default, but as I said, this seems to happen randomly for different PCs/locations.

 

http://sedussa.zgomotos.ninja/

 

Can someone please help with this? I cleared the cache from the admin area of the application.

 

Thanks for your help!



 
  • eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • Join Date: 27-Jan 14
  • 21726 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:42 PM #2

The issue can be caused by javascript error on the page. Use built-in code inspector of your browser to check if any error exists on the page.

 

PS Failed to reproduce the issue in different browsers


GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

 
  • sts25
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 17-Jan 15
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:48 AM #3

The issue can be caused by javascript error on the page. Use built-in code inspector of your browser to check if any error exists on the page.

 

PS Failed to reproduce the issue in different browsers

Hi,

 

Thanks for your reply. I checked my browser console through Firebux on Firefox, but there are no JS errors. As I said, this is not browser related because if it works on a browser on your machine, it works on all of them. The problem seems to appear on different IPs/machines.



 
  • sts25
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • Join Date: 17-Jan 15
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:17 PM #4

It seems the problem was caused by the checkbox above the Content textarea. I checked the checkbox that says "Apply to all languages" and the changes appear on the browser.