CS-Cart Version 1.3.5 is released! Rate Topic   - - - - -

• miracles
  • Members
  • 1533 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:40 AM #21

OH MAN , i can't wait for the installation. :D
CS-CART 3.0.6 GRENADE

Please vote for CDN Add-on

For SEO Article Submission, Forum Profile Links, Web 2.0 links, contact me through PM.

• kogi
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:19 AM #22

OK, The Store manager does not work for me.

Can I do a manual upgrade?

Dump the upgrade.tar latest directory into my directory and run post_upgrade.php?

kogi

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:13 PM #23

Lets all rejoice at this new update and what the Devs at CS-Cart have done here.

Can i personally thank all the guys and gals that have played a part in this update, be it in development or Beta testing.

Thanks!

Richard
Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it

Now using CS-Cart 2.0.5

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:45 PM #24

Can anyone explain further where Zyles is off too !

Too bad a year didn't help implementing basic regulations to be a EU-compatible ecommerce solution. Now if I want to upgrade I would have to pay for the same mod which was made for last version in order to be able to sell anything.

Truly disappointing.

I bet most people here don't know much of the ecommerce regulations of their country. As I highly doubt that surcharges are tax free in whole Europe. So anyone using surcharges will have a ***** with their bookkeeping by the end of the year. And possible the IRS too.

And if you sell to another country within Europe that is not a member of EU you will face a lot of problems.

Really important rules which have still not been addressed, as this cart seems to be focused on the US market.

Which is the reason I am dropping CS-Cart. There is another awesome solution around the corner which aims to please the international market and be compatible with all countries. I know some people here are crossing over too. See you there! ;)

Thanks and good luck.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it

Now using CS-Cart 2.0.5

• SWS
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:39 PM #25

Ill PM you unless you already know ! Its probably against forum rules to post it here, and I dont wanna go getting myself banned now do I .
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

• mkrgoede
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:27 AM #26

Can you PM me with which solution is at hand? I am still searching for a great solution.

The best one would have a eBay plugin as a possibilitie!

Thanks

Mike
Michael
TakeItDirect Inc

http://www.takeitdirect.com

• baballuci
  • Members
  • 969 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:20 AM #27

I'm with Zyles on this one, could i get a PM please.
Charlie

Posted 15 October 2007 - 06:58 PM #28

Ill PM you unless you already know ! Its probably against forum rules to post it here, and I dont wanna go getting myself banned now do I .

Thanks for the PM, like i stated it looks a great alternative, though still in beta and lacking one element, i can feel the urge already to jump ship.

Now using CS-Cart 2.0.5

• ibaker
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:04 PM #29

Can someone also PM me where Zyles has gone - thanks!

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:40 PM #30

Can someone also PM me where Zyles has gone - thanks!

Hi ibaker, google my nick and johan, go figure
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• SWS
  • Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:22 PM #31

Yes.. please no more PM's on this.. im not going to answer !
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

• argentice
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:52 PM #32

Yes.. please no more PM's on this.. im not going to answer !

I guessed....

I'm hoping that CS-Cart will have this sorted by April 2008. If not, I'll be looking for something then.
Rob