• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Product Features To Be Displayed Under Descriptions Rate Topic   - - - - -

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:30 AM #1

I want to show all the product features just below where the description ends of the products. I don't want a separate tab for product description. How can I do it. A quick help will be appreciated. Kindly help.

Kindly refer to attached images.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4480 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:37 AM #2

remove Display product details in tabs in Settings  Appearance

John

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:59 AM #3

I just want the features below descriptions. I don't want the tabs to go away. I want other things in tabs only like descriptions , reviews and tags.

remove Display product details in tabs in Settings  Appearance

John

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:11 AM #4

Open the design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\blocks\product_tabs\description.tpl file and add the following line to the end of the file:

{include file="views/products/components/product_features.tpl" product_features=$product.product_features details_page=true}

Then you can disable the Features tab in the admin panel

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:06 AM #5

Open the design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\blocks\product_tabs\description.tpl file and add the following line to the end of the file:

{include file="views/products/components/product_features.tpl" product_features=$product.product_features details_page=true}

I added this line to the end of file but nothing happened. Secondly How to disable features tab from admin panel

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:16 PM #6

I added this line to the end of file but nothing happened. Secondly How to disable features tab from admin panel

Clear cache as it works on my local installation. Also check the Design -> Product tabs page

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:00 PM #7

Clear cache as it works on my local installation. Also check the Design -> Product tabs page

Cleared Cache. Its still not working.

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:20 AM #8

Its working now. But The colors are not same. See this.

Result -

91wOmYp.jpg

The colors are not nice. Its Highlighted as Dary Grey. But I want it like this. Check below. How can I do this.

qscfABg.jpg

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:49 AM #9

Looks like your theme is modified. Here is how it looks on the clean installation:

http://clip2net.com/s/3mIUfdY

Please let me know the URL of your website and we will provide you with CSS fix for the issue

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:05 AM #10

Sent you personal Message

Looks like your theme is modified. Here is how it looks on the clean installation:

http://clip2net.com/s/3mIUfdY

Please let me know the URL of your website and we will provide you with CSS fix for the issue

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:26 AM #11

eComLabs can you please tell me what did you do ? Actually I updated CS-cart and the theme now the changes which you did are removed.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:52 PM #12

eComLabs can you please tell me what did you do ? Actually I updated CS-cart and the theme now the changes which you did are removed.

Please check PM

• cool999
  • Trial users
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:50 AM #13

This works great. Thanks eComlabs.

Can anyone tell me how to do this via my_changes addon??? As everytime I upgrade the theme I lose the edits.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:37 AM #14

This works great. Thanks eComlabs.

Can anyone tell me how to do this via my_changes addon??? As everytime I upgrade the theme I lose the edits.

You can just disable default Description and Product features tabs. Then create custom tab, add HTML block with SMARTY support and specify this code:

{if $product.full_description}
    <div {live_edit name="product:full_description:{$product.product_id}"}>{$product.full_description nofilter}</div>
{else if $product.short_description}
    <div {live_edit name="product:short_description:{$product.product_id}"}>{$product.short_description nofilter}</div>
{/if}