Worldpay Not Working - Says Failed Yet Is Ok At Wp!

Hi Guys

I have a recent instal of CS-Cart 4.2.4. They used SagePay but now want to swop to WorldPay.

The test worked ok, but now the processing is set to I’ve by WorldPay, the gateau takes my card and money ok, but it comes back to the shop page and still show the cart full. A green panel says approved, but I get an email from the shop saying it failed, also shows failed in orders list in admin.

The WordPay gateway HAS taken the money and it has been processed, also confirmed by WP via email to me.

SO, the WorldPay module in CS looks to have a BUG!!!

Anyone know what I can do now?

Same issue here did you manage to fix this?

Thanks

Bob

Did you manage to fix this? I have the same problem but get shown a cardbe.msg.authorised message when the user is sent back to the shopping cart.

The money is taken but the order shows as failed in the admin panel.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Guys, i got similar issue. After worldpay payment, there is no callback to shop pages and customer´s order ends up as incomplete order in admin. So no notifications about the order. Worldpay payment is processed ok. It´s pretty annoying. Did you managed to solve your issues? Any help highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Michal

Hi Guys, i got similar issue. After worldpay payment, there is no callback to shop pages and customer´s order ends up as incomplete order in admin. So no notifications about the order. Worldpay payment is processed ok. It´s pretty annoying. Did you managed to solve your issues? Any help highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Michal

Please post this issue to the bug tracker

Hi Guys,

Is this a bug?

I'm having a hard time with exactly the same issue. Please help if there's been any updates on this.

Thanks