Native Iphone/ios Cs-Cart App For Storefront

Hi everyone,

My client is after me for a native ios app since a long time.

All my attempts to convince him on responsive and twigmo has failed.

I don't want to develop this app in isolation, so I am thinking on opensource lines.

Will anyone be interested in partially funding this development ?

This app will be opensource and will be freely available after the release and during the development.

The reason for keeping it opensource is that more people should use it and we should be able to fix issues without a dedicated test team.

The development reference point would be amazon.com app.

regds,

Shikhar

Hi everyone,

My client is after me for a native ios app since a long time.

All my attempts to convince him on responsive and twigmo has failed.

I don't want to develop this app in isolation, so I am thinking on opensource lines.

Will anyone be interested in partially funding this development ?

This app will be opensource and will be freely available after the release and during the development.

The reason for keeping it opensource is that more people should use it and we should be able to fix issues without a dedicated test team.

The development reference point would be amazon.com app.

regds,
Shikhar

Hi Shikhar,

Were you able to make any progress on this app ?

Hi Fleaffair,

Only you responded to this post. We haven't yet started on this but its still on the table.

Let me know if you want to contribute to this project in any way.

regds,

Shikhar

Hi Shikar

I am not sure if open sourcing source code for iPhone + Android app is financially viable idea.We are building custom native mobile apps for a cs-cart customer [for android / ios - both vendor and storefront as separate apps]. The effort estimate is above 2,000 man hours and cost is nearly 20,000 USD and our company retains the right for source code.

If your customer is interested in licensing model without source code we can work on it. We will build a customized version for your customer and upload the built apps to appstore / playstore accounts. Let me know if you want to explore this further.

Thanks

Krishna