Features Of Multiple Categories Not Showing Up In Product

I have select multiple categories in a product and each category has different features.

I can add multiple categories in the product but I have the option to select any one of them. But in features tab I am getting the features of just one category that is select and not of the other categories.

Kindly help me if there is any way to show all the features of multiple categories in the product.

Dear cool999,

In your server you will need to find a document app/functions/fn.catalog.php . Open it and comment out lines 190 and 193 (put “//” before lines).

// if ($product_data['shared_product'] == 'Y') {
…
// }

After that, open a file app/controllers/backend/products.php and comment out lines 1055 and 1058 the same way.

// if ($product_data['shared_product'] == 'Y') {
// }

Please let us know if this was helpful.

Dear cool999,

In your server you will need to find a document app/functions/fn.catalog.php . Open it and comment out lines 190 and 193 (put “//” before lines).

//			 if ($product_data['shared_product'] == 'Y') {
…
//         }
After that, open a file app/controllers/backend/products.php and comment out lines 1055 and 1058 the same way.
//			 if ($product_data['shared_product'] == 'Y') {
//	   }
Please let us know if this was helpful.

Thank you for helping me out earlier. Can you please tell me how to do this in Latest CS-CART V4.5.2

Please help anyone.

Hello!

Please help anyone

Hello! We have checked the situation in the latest version of CS-Cart and failed to reproduce the problem. The screenshots with the settings would be appreciated.

Best regards,