Add Gift Wrap Option On Checkout Page

Hi,

I want to offer Gift wrap option to all my customer on all the products. I will charge certain amount for this say like $1 and the option should come on the checkout page. I dont want this option on the product page.

Please help how can i do this?

Thanks

What is your cart version?

as a work round you could have it included in the shipping options.

Ups $10

Gift wrapped & UPS $11

John

I am using latest cs cart version 4.3.3

I offer free shipping on my website.

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1438707654' post='225600']

as a work round you could have it included in the shipping options.

Ups $10

Gift wrapped & UPS $11

John

[/quote]

Just set it up as a shipping method to everywhere but called gift wrapping,

Any other way or modification to do it. It would look bad if gift wrap is inside shipping options?

not without paying for custom dev

Hello cool999,

If you decide to have this feature developed our team is ready to help.

Best regards,

Alt-team

Our team is also at your service

We have an existing add-on for this. Checkout summary fields will do what you need and more (gift card message, gender, anything you want).

http://ez-ms.com/checkout-summary-fields-addon.html

But I need Gift Wrap check box just after billing options just before submit my order. When someone selects gift wrap then 1$ should be added to the cart

But I need Gift Wrap check box just before billing options just after shipping options. When someone selects gift wrap then 1$ should amount should be added to the total amount.

The Checkout Summary Fields addon inserts itself right after the customer notes. However, it doesn't account for any charges related to the order.

Have you considered just having a product that is 'Gift Wrapping' that could have different options and different prices?

ecom Labs Sent you PM

Anyone to help

Hi, Guys, we have developed addon called "Additional Services" which provides described here functionality.

You can see video of how it works here http://cs.pervolo.com/customer-experience/additional-services-addon/and test demo on our demo-store right here http://demo.cs.pervolo.com/

We will gladly answer any questions regarding this addon :)

@Pervolo

Ive sent a msg via your website however, I thought it may be useful to post here also just perhaps get other ideas as to needed features.

Hello, Im interested in the "Additional services" addon for cscart.
However I need the extra features.
1. Service Cost based on a (Fixed + % of Subtotal)
eg. If subtotal=$100 and Insurance = $1 + 1%) the service fee will be $2.
2. Compatible with latest version.
3. Compatibility updates.

4. Of course this needs to show in the shipping estimator also.

Can this be done?

Hmmm... well I didnt get an email response either. not a good sign.

@tbirnseth

Checkout Summary Fields Addon looks interesting, but again, cant associate any cost calculated from the order subtotal.

@tbirnseth

Checkout Summary Fields Addon looks interesting, but again, cant associate any cost calculated from the order subtotal.

Actually we're just getting ready to release a new version that will allow you to set modifiers. Should be announced in the next couple of days. Just waiting on feedback from our Beta Test client.

In addition, you can also assign a "scope" (global or product). if the scope is "product" then that field will only be shown if that product is in the cart (and then a product specified modifier would be used). The "global" scope is like the current implementation where the fields that are global will be shown on the checkout page regardless of what's in the cart (I.e. Gift Wrap checkbox, Gender Selector, etc.).

So you can do things have a global for Gift Wrap with modifier of $5.00 (or 2%) and a product like a plaque made of glass with a product field of "Inscription" with no modifier (or with one of per item, percentate of total items, flat rate) that will only display when the plaque is in the cart.

The data is now (by default) included in the items listing on the orders.details pages (customer and admin) and in the invoices. There is an option to include them in the 'notes' field which was the original implementation for compatibility.