Rearrange The Product Details Page

I am looking to rearrange the product details page a bit, so that the product description text isn’t so far down the page.

Can anyone tell me which file I would need to edit and how to make those edits so that they wouldn’t be overwritten during and upgrade? I’m sure it would use the “my changes” feature but I’m not all the clear on exactly how that would work.

Thanks for any help!

1. Install and activate the My changes module

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2. Create the [/font][/color]design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/my_changes/blocks/product_templates/my_template.tpl file

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]3. Copy the content of the [/font][/color]design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/blocks/product_templates/default_template.tpl or design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/blocks/product_templates/big_picture.tpl [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]file to the new file.[/font][/color]

2. Go to the Settings → Appearance page and change the value of the Product detailed page view setting to your new template.

3. Change the file according to your needs, clear the templates cache and check the result

To add custom CSS styles, please check the following instruction:

How To Add Custom Css With My Changes Addon - Developers' Corner - CS-Cart Community Forums