Filter Option Combinations With Inventory Tracking

HI guys

we have finsihed the upgrade of the Filter Option Combinations with Inventory tracking for 4.3.x

This Addon along with our Hide out of Stock Combinations Addon are the perfect solution for filtering products that you track inventory for their options.

How this works:

You need to use global options linked, track inventory with options to those products you need to filter their options, Create option Combinations from the linked global options, set the quantity (if you also use the Hide out of Stock option Combinations you need to have all possible combinations and set to 0 those that you want to hide)

After that you open a new filter from the Option you just created and thats it.

See a live demo here [url=“http://ez-cart.com/cs433b/electronics/cameras-and-photo/digital-cameras/”]http://ez-cart.com/c...igital-cameras/[/url]

You can buy it at our store http://www.cscart.bi…on-filters.html

Fotis

I have some issue of this addon

I have added 120 size options in global options on version 4.3.1

But when i enable size options for filter in frontend. But when i click on any of the size options its takes too long time to regenarate the result set.

Also Increase the cpu usage rapidly

How can i fix this?

Hi,

this is an issue caused probably by the large number of options that Filters feature has to work with.

I dont think you can do anything about it. I would try though to upgrade the store to 433 as there are many filter issues fixxed in filters an it might get better.

Fotis

Hi again

just read the new version changelog (433) and this can confirm that this is an issue remaining also in v433

[!] Products: Features: A large number of feature variants caused performance issues, and the picked feature didn't appear. Fixed.

Fotis

Hello

In 4.3.3. there is no more 'news' section...how can i manage this news section in 4.3.3 where i have around 100 news..

Please help...any help would be appriciated..

Hello

In 4.3.3. there is no more 'news' section...how can i manage this news section in 4.3.3 where i have around 100 news..

Please help...any help would be appriciated..

They should be automatically transferred to the Blog module during the upgrade process. Please check

Yes, But i need the news section. How can i manage this?

Yes, But i need the news section. How can i manage this?

I think this issue should not be discussed in this theme. Please create a new one.

Thanks...create a new one. Please help me out from this problem

Hello dvsgr,

I have added 120 size options in global options on version 4.3.1

But when i enable size options for filter in frontend. But when i click on any of the size options its takes too long time to regenarate the result set.

Also Increase the cpu usage rapidly

you replied that in version 4.3.4 the performance issue fixed for filter with global options.

now cs cart 4.3.4 version released...now can you please tell that in which function or page would i change so that the filter options with large variants will work??

I don't want to upgrade the store to 4.3.4 form upgrade center. Its takes too time. Thanks

Hi Thomas

thats a CS-Cart quesion actually. Cant realy tell you what they did on that. All those changes are core changes so there is not much I can tell you on that.

Regards

Fotis

How you can sure that there is no problem with your "filter options addon" ? Is your addon are ok with cs cart version 4.3.3? The addon works perfectly in 4.3.1 but when we enable search options for filter its take too time and cpu usage increase rapidly

Hi Thomas

I didnt suggested you to upgrade to 434. I mentioned the changelog from 434 and the problems they are fixxing

Our Addon isnt adding anything to the filters mechanism itself. It uses the default CS-Cart mechanism to filter Options too. That means nomatter what you have as filter (features or options) any large number will cause problems. So its a CS-Cart issue that as you read in changelog they fixxed in last version 434.

Now we havent test yet any of our Addons on the 434 but when we do we will infrom this post for the results, and if any upgrades needed or not.

Regards

Fotis

Is there a way to filter ONLY the FEATURES with same addon?

Hi chrisbti,

the filter features function is already there by default from CS-Cart. Our addon is introducing filtering options or option combinations.

Fotis