Product Size Option As Filter Search With Inventory Track

Hello Guys,

I have a problem.

I have to place a product option (Size) filter just like Price and Brand.

But having said that Brand and price are already available in cs cart 4.2.

I have two product options size and color. And with that I am tracking inventory with these size and color options.

So I need to have a product option search filter which is also search product with inventory track. That is, when a particular product option say Product called "T-shirt1234 " and its small size is out of stock then it will not shown in the search result of product options “Small” search result.

I have found a link for this kind of feature but this add-on is not tracking the inventory of each product options.

I hope i can demonstrate my view to you all.

So please help me out on this.

Thank you

I think I saw similar modules (filters by product options) in the CS-Cart Marketplace. Please check there:

I looked at the above link you have mentioned but couldn't find the add-on.

My search will look like as brand filter or price filter like on left column with above mentioned functionality.

Thank you

HI there

we have finished that as Addon for 43x version and you can buy it here Option Filters for v4.x - CS-Cart Addons/Πρόσθετα at Cscart.Biz | CS-Cart Market by Dvs.gr

Demo is here http://ez-cart.com/cs433b/electronics/cameras-and-photo/digital-cameras/?features_hash=

along with our hide out of stock options Addon (Απόκρυψη Συνδυασμών χωρίς Απόθεμα - CS-Cart Addons/Πρόσθετα at Cscart.Biz | CS-Cart Market by Dvs.gr) also 433 ready.

If you have any questions use the contact form at the product screen.

Regards

Fotis