Catalog Mode Enabled For Category Only?

Is it possible to enable Catalog Mode in CS-Cart for some categories only, while leaving the rest running as a normal shop (with price, add to cart, etc.).

I would like to include a “portfolio” section on my site, using the CS-Cart category and product templates to display my work, and I would like this to be shown without the price or add to cart function.

I would also like to have normal (standard) cart function for other categories.

Is this possible to achieve within the same store? Is there an add-on perhaps that will enable Catalog Mode to be activated for specific category only?

The reason I am asking is because I would like to transfer my own website (currently in Wordpress) to CS-Cart, and using the product template would be ideal for showcasing works / portfolio.

Any ideas?

hi,

additional customization is needed for this so we are at your service.

best regards,

WSA team

We are also ready to help you

Is it possible to enable Catalog Mode in CS-Cart for some categories only, while leaving the rest running as a normal shop (with price, add to cart, etc.).

I would like to include a "portfolio" section on my site, using the CS-Cart category and product templates to display my work, and I would like this to be shown without the price or add to cart function.
I would also like to have normal (standard) cart function for other categories.

Is this possible to achieve within the same store? Is there an add-on perhaps that will enable Catalog Mode to be activated for specific category only?

The reason I am asking is because I would like to transfer my own website (currently in Wordpress) to CS-Cart, and using the product template would be ideal for showcasing works / portfolio.

Any ideas?

Please go through the link if you are still looking for the add-on. Hope this helps.

Link : https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Extended-Catalog-Mode.html