I ended up overwriting
app/
design/
js/
admin.php
api.php
index.php
init.php

from 4.3.1.tgz file. It got the website back up however admin panel still fails to open certain sections.

I get the following errors:
PHP Fatal error: Class 'Tygh' not found in /var/www/html/app/controllers/backend/addons.php on line 226
PHP Fatal error: Class 'Tygh' not found in /var/www/html/app/controllers/backend/settings.php on line 151

Very frustrating to experience this problem. For those who received answers via PM, it would be highly appreciated if you post it here.

Thanks

• quarba
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:28 PM #24

We have just upgraded our cs cart from 4.2.4 to 4.3.2 and we are getting the issue above. When we turn on error reporting we get the error:

Fatal error: Class 'Tygh' not found in /home/digitalsaveadmin/public_html/app/addons/seo/controllers/frontend/init.post.php on line 19

We have tried rolling back the upgrade, however we are not able to do this. Would anyone be able to help us with this? We would like to have our store back up and running as soon as possible.

• mazter
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:38 PM #25

I ended up copying files from 4.3.1 zip file where the files did not exist and it seems to fix the issues.

• HappyPig0
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:47 PM #26

Tried to up-date to 4.3.2. At the final stage it failed. I had copied the restore link provided during upgrade and also received an email confirming my up-grade and if my site is not working to click on the restore link.

Neither my website or my Admin Panel is working. The link provided to restore also fails open/work.

I made a back up using Admin Panel before start upgrade.

I also copied all my files sitting on the server and placed them in a temporary folder on my server. Thinking if the back up fails, I can delete and copy them back over.

Because of the upgrade failed, I deleted the files on my server for my main domain (They are still in my trash folder) and I copied back the original finals I had copied to a temporary folder. Since doing this my website/url now shows "store closed for maintenance message" (This is more encouraging than before).

I can now reach the Admin Panel login page but my password or username is not accepted. I have clicked the password reminder/reset option but I am not getting an email to complete.

I really want to make the up-grade but right now I need my site back up and running using previous.

Can someone help me please? If you can get me up and running I will then put a ticket into cs-cart to explain issues and request they make the up-date for me because something clearly going wrong.

I would request their help now but historically support takes many days and I am now losing income (4hrs), preferring and hoping someone here can help.

Thank you, my fingers are crossed.
Chris

• quarba
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:51 PM #27

I ended up copying files from 4.3.1 zip file where the files did not exist and it seems to fix the issues.

We did this and we managed to get the front end working. There is a database issue we are trying to fix now. The product categories on the front end has issues as well as issues with some tables in the back end. We will be able to fix the tables as I guess its an SQL issue. This upgrade has set us back and I am reluctant to upgrade cs cart again in-case we run into these issues which cost us a few days every time we upgrade.

• mazter
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:01 PM #28

Tried to up-date to 4.3.2. At the final stage it failed. I had copied the restore link provided during upgrade and also received an email confirming my up-grade and if my site is not working to click on the restore link.

Neither my website or my Admin Panel is working. The link provided to restore also fails open/work.

I made a back up using Admin Panel before start upgrade.

I also copied all my files sitting on the server and placed them in a temporary folder on my server. Thinking if the back up fails, I can delete and copy them back over.

Because of the upgrade failed, I deleted the files on my server for my main domain (They are still in my trash folder) and I copied back the original finals I had copied to a temporary folder. Since doing this my website/url now shows "store closed for maintenance message" (This is more encouraging than before).

I can now reach the Admin Panel login page but my password or username is not accepted. I have clicked the password reminder/reset option but I am not getting an email to complete.

I really want to make the up-grade but right now I need my site back up and running using previous.

Can someone help me please? If you can get me up and running I will then put a ticket into cs-cart to explain issues and request they make the up-date for me because something clearly going wrong.

Chris, I think we are in the same boat. I have 4 CS-Cart website and I started upgrading them to latest version. There were some read-write type of issue on one of them and it finished half done. That website ended up staying down for almost 24 hours while I tried everything I could think of. Right now, I was able to fix all 3 and hold on upgrading the last one so it is still safely operating on 4.2.4.

If you have teamviewer or join.me, I can help you by remote viewing into your computer and we can figure it out. You can send a PM and we can take it from there.

• HappyPig0
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:37 AM #29

Thanks for the offer mazter but I have submitted a ticket to cs-cart. Will see if they can give me fix quickly.

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:47 PM #30

Hello

I tried to use the Aftership CS-Cart Connector (https://www.aftership.com/apps/cs-cart), but failed. I contacted Aftership Support and they pointed out that a file that is required for the connector to work may have been removed (api.php) outlined in this post.

Can anyone provide me the api.php file from the old version, and also the location where it is originally located?

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3954 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:16 PM #31

Hello

I tried to use the Aftership CS-Cart Connector (https://www.aftership.com/apps/cs-cart), but failed. I contacted Aftership Support and they pointed out that a file that is required for the connector to work may have been removed (api.php) outlined in this post.

Can anyone provide me the api.php file from the old version, and also the location where it is originally located?

Should be in the root of your install.
<?php
/***************************************************************************
*   (c) 2004 Vladimir V. Kalynyak, Alexey V. Vinokurov, Ilya M. Shalnev    *
* This  is  commercial  software,  only  users  who have purchased a valid *
* license  and  accept  to the terms of the  License Agreement can install *
* and use this program.												    *
* PLEASE READ THE FULL TEXT  OF THE SOFTWARE  LICENSE   AGREEMENT  IN  THE *
* "copyright.txt" FILE PROVIDED WITH THIS DISTRIBUTION PACKAGE.		    *
****************************************************************************/

use Tygh\Api;
use Tygh\Registry;

// Area will be defined in Api::defineArea.
define('API', true);
define('NO_SESSION', true);

try {
    require dirname(__FILE__) . '/init.php';

/**
	 * @var Api $api
	 */
    $api = Tygh::$app['api'];
    if ($api instanceof Api) {
	    $api->handleRequest();
    }

} catch (Tygh\Exceptions\AException $e) {
    $e->output();
}

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:20 PM #32

@The Tool - thanks a lot!

It seems that the file is already there. I'll contact aftership support, and let you know of any updates.

• websmart
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:29 PM #33

Hello,

I can access the the admin panel but I can not view products within categories after upgrade to 4.3.4 my site has already been down more than 48 hrs. WTF!

Please help, any suggestions?

Thank you

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11997 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:56 PM #34

Have you manually cleared the cache by removing the var/cache directory?

I'm not seeing that issue in 4.3.4.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• websmart
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:54 PM #35

Have you manually cleared the cache by removing the var/cache directory?

I'm not seeing that issue in 4.3.4.

Yes I have, but the issue is not in the frontend is the admin backend I'm having issues with.

Admin Control Panel:

Products > Categories > Category Products > blank page!!

Thanks

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11997 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:34 AM #36

The cache applies to both front and backends.  I verified in admin via Products > Categories > Products (clicking the numeral product count).

Would have to look at your products_categories table to see.  The product count should be reflected there.

I'm assuming the category listing shows zero products?  Is the numeral clickable?  If so and you click it, what do you get?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• websmart
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:18 PM #37

The cache applies to both front and backends.  I verified in admin via Products > Categories > Products (clicking the numeral product count).

Would have to look at your products_categories table to see.  The product count should be reflected there.

I'm assuming the category listing shows zero products?  Is the numeral clickable?  If so and you click it, what do you get?

I verified in admin via Products > Categories > Products (clicking the numeral product count is where I get the blank page)

I'm assuming the category listing shows zero products? 

No, it shows the number ofproducts

Is the numeral clickable? 

YES, it's clickable

If so and you click it, what do you get?

I get a blank page.

This morning the admin control panel was displayed just as text??

Thanks

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11997 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:37 PM #38

You didn't mention "blank page" in your earlier post.  Suggest you temporarily add the following to your config.local.php.

[code=auto:0]if( !defined('DEVELOPMENT')) define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

error_reporting(E_ALL);

if( AREA == 'A') ini_set('display_errors', true);

[code=auto:0]

This should allow you to see what's causing the blank page.  You can get much of the same info from your PHP error_log unless it is a smarty error.

• websmart
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:11 PM #39

You didn't mention "blank page" in your earlier post.  Suggest you temporarily add the following to your config.local.php.

[code=auto:0]if( !defined('DEVELOPMENT')) define('DEVELOPMENT', true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

if( AREA == 'A') ini_set('display_errors', true);

[code=auto:0]

This should allow you to see what's causing the blank page.  You can get much of the same info from your PHP error_log unless it is a smarty error.

Hello,

Update: this is the error I get

PHP Notice Message

Undefined index: title

Error at

app/Tygh/BackendMenu.php, line: 218 

line 218 = $menu[$position][$menu_id]['items'][$item_id]['title'] = $sections[$item_id]['title'];

Backtrace File: app/Tygh/BackendMenu.php Line: 218 Function: {closure} File: app/Tygh/BackendMenu.php Line: 68 Function: _getSettingsSections File: app/controllers/backend/init.php Line: 111 Function: generate File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 680 Function: include File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 451 Function: fn_run_controller

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11997 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:24 PM #40

A PHP 'Notice' won't give you a blank page.  There must be another error that is causing your woes.