• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Cart Edition Confusion - Feedback From Client. Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:26 PM #1

Hi guys,

When are you going to fix the naming of your CS-Cart editions? Naming them "CS-Cart" and "Multi-Vendor" makes no sense. Mind you, nor did 'Ultimate'...

Even the descripion on your site makes no sense... This was highlighted to me by a client whom we directed to review your product and demo.

Download CS-Cart
There are 2 available products by CS-Cart: CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor.

It should read something along these lines:
There are two CS-Cart editions available: Single \ Multi-Store and Multi-Vendor.

Just wanted to highlight this to allow you to fix it.
Good luck and keep up the good work!

Thank you!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:14 AM #2

Please find the official position here:

http://blog.cs-cart....s-change-names/
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:11 AM #3

Hi guys,

When are you going to fix the naming of your CS-Cart editions? Naming them "CS-Cart" and "Multi-Vendor" makes no sense. Mind you, nor did 'Ultimate'...

Even the descripion on your site makes no sense... This was highlighted to me by a client whom we directed to review your product and demo.

It should read something along these lines:
There are two CS-Cart editions available: Single \ Multi-Store and Multi-Vendor.

Just wanted to highlight this to allow you to fix it.
Good luck and keep up the good work!

Hmm the Single and Multi-Store are the same. In fact we have free editions
CS-Cart Free
CS-Cart Full
Multi-Vendor

If you have an idea what would be the best naming feel free to share it.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3330 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:14 AM #4

What does CS stand for anyway?

https://www.cs-cart....ad-cs-cart.html

multi vendor file 6mb
cs-cart 80mb

Somehow I get a feeling in future you probably merge those two in to one installation file and what will you get in the end will be just matter of license type you put in, this is from customers perspective, I do not know and do not want to know how complicated this might be to do this...