• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vape King V2 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Gizmo
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:17 AM #1

Vape King V2 On 4.3.1 the speed is soo much better :)

http://www.vapeking.co.za/

I also took peoples opinions on the last one where less is more

what you guys think
[center]www.vapeking.co.za[/center]

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1139 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:07 AM #2

Well done! Looks good and clean.
Speed is indeed much better. Can you improve it some more?
I personally find the slide down effect of the slider a bit too distraction. I think its best to let people to go straight for your products instead of being distracted.

The 'shop now' banners are only clickable on the right text, but it would be more intuitive if the whole banner is clickable.
Are you using the CS-Cart best-sellers function or an addon? This page takes 12 seconds and 2MB to load for me.
On the FAQ page, consider to increase the speed the expand the answer. The user has to wait too long and people are impatient.
Are you using an integration for livechatinc? It fits right into your website. Very nice.
Will you add a ticketing system?
What are you using for your live search? It works very nicely.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21898 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:19 AM #3

Please note that Our brands link on the bottom refers to 404 page
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Gizmo
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:26 PM #4

Cant get it to work :( The brands page.
[center]www.vapeking.co.za[/center]

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21898 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:31 AM #5

Make sure that the Brand feature is created and there is the Brands filter which uses this feature. Check filter ID in the admin panel and just change the filter ID parameter in the Our brands URL
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)