Looking For A Go To Person For Cs Cart Work

Hi guys,

sorry if this is placed in an incorrect area.

It's been 2 years since I bought a license and I'm finally getting the site's act together.

Just wondering the best section to ask for help? (Paid obviously!)

I'm looking for someone reliable, I can trust, who can help at a fair price, who can be my regular go to person for any CS Cart tweaks, installations, upgrades, modifications.

I've just added a beautiful theme to my website. I'm currently uploading 3600 suppliers products in a CSV file which is mega exciting!

Things I am interested getting work done on are: (not all at once BTW)

SEO

Site speed, performance (On a shared server currently)

Shipping & Locations (UK Based, can only send certain products abroad due to feasibility on shipping)

Preparing for Indexing on google (I know how to setup Google Webmaster)

HTTPS

Upgrades/Updating to next versions

General Tweaks & suggestions for improvement

Addon installation (One Addon in particular)

Other ideas:

Using/Connecting home NAS Server as storage offsite for digital products (Pipe line idea)

Would very much appreciate your thoughts and please Private Message me if you know a good contact to put me in touch with.

Thanks,

Marcemaker.

There's a guy on these forums with the username Vali that can do everything you've listed. He's done work for me off and on and I recommend him.

I would look at Amazon web services for your storage needs. It's really cheap. Serving files from your home NAS can only be a bag of hurt.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1434140633' post='218588']

There's a guy on these forums with the username Vali that can do everything you've listed. He's done work for me off and on and I recommend him.

I would look at Amazon web services for your storage needs. It's really cheap. Serving files from your home NAS can only be a bag of hurt.

[/quote]

Hahah a bag of hurt is a good description! That digital aspect is seriously on the back burner.

Thanks Kingsley much appreciated. Will hunt for Vali!

Ive had cscartrocks do a ton of work. Always does a great job with good prices and fast turnaround.

If your request is still actual, feel free to contact us. We have more than 9 year of experience with CS-Cart and will be glad to cooperate with you.

I would recommend eComLabs, most down to earth helpful people. Some other developers from this forum got too corporate, greedy result is unhappy customer, will not mention names…

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1434364581' post='218761']

I would recommend eComLabs, most down to earth helpful people. Some other developers from this forum got too corporate, greedy result is unhappy customer, will not mention names…

[/quote]

Right described!

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1434364581' post='218761']

[/quote]

[quote name='dennis' timestamp='1434370604' post='218780']

Right described!

[/quote]

Darius, Dennis,

Thanks for the heads up will approach them now.

M.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434357819' post='218733']

If your request is still actual, feel free to contact us. We have more than 9 year of experience with CS-Cart and will be glad to cooperate with you.

[/quote]

Done, please check your support tickets!

Would be good to skype in person if possible to discuss the project.

Warm regards,

Adam

We will reply to you soon. Thanks