• You cannot reply to this topic

Looking For A Go To Person For Cs Cart Work Rate Topic   - - - - -

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:13 PM #1

Hi guys,

sorry if this is placed in an incorrect area.

It's been 2 years since I bought a license and I'm finally getting the site's act together.

Just wondering the best section to ask for help? (Paid obviously!)

I'm looking for someone reliable, I can trust, who can help at a fair price, who can be my regular go to person for any CS Cart tweaks, installations, upgrades, modifications.

I've just added a beautiful theme to my website. I'm currently uploading 3600 suppliers products in a CSV file which is mega exciting!

Things I am interested getting work done on are: (not all at once BTW)

SEO
Site speed, performance (On a shared server currently)
Shipping & Locations (UK Based, can only send certain products abroad due to feasibility on shipping)
Preparing for Indexing on google (I know how to setup Google Webmaster)
HTTPS
Upgrades/Updating to next versions
General Tweaks & suggestions for improvement
Addon installation (One Addon in particular)

Other ideas:

Using/Connecting home NAS Server as storage offsite for digital products (Pipe line idea)

Would very much appreciate your thoughts and please Private Message me if you know a good contact to put me in touch with.

Thanks,

Marcemaker.
A big thank you to in advance to anyone in response to my posts. I too am a generous person with my time, but come to you with limited coding skills yet a determined attitude to learn! - Marcemaker

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:23 PM #2

There's a guy on these forums with the username Vali that can do everything you've listed. He's done work for me off and on and I recommend him.

I would look at Amazon web services for your storage needs. It's really cheap. Serving files from your home NAS can only be a bag of hurt.

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:02 PM #3

There's a guy on these forums with the username Vali that can do everything you've listed. He's done work for me off and on and I recommend him.

I would look at Amazon web services for your storage needs. It's really cheap. Serving files from your home NAS can only be a bag of hurt.

Hahah a bag of hurt is a good description! That digital aspect is seriously on the back burner.

Thanks Kingsley much appreciated. Will hunt for Vali!
A big thank you to in advance to anyone in response to my posts. I too am a generous person with my time, but come to you with limited coding skills yet a determined attitude to learn! - Marcemaker

• parodius420
  • Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:30 AM #4

Ive had cscartrocks do a ton of work. Always does a great job with good prices and fast turnaround.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19483 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:43 AM #5

If your request is still actual, feel free to contact us. We have more than 9 year of experience with CS-Cart and will be glad to cooperate with you.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3273 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:36 AM #6

I would recommend eComLabs, most down to earth helpful people. Some other developers from this forum got too corporate, greedy result is unhappy customer, will not mention names..

• dennis
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:16 PM #7

I would recommend eComLabs, most down to earth helpful people. Some other developers from this forum got too corporate, greedy result is unhappy customer, will not mention names..

Right described!
Innovate, improve, look forward...

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:24 PM #8

Right described!

Darius, Dennis,

Thanks for the heads up will approach them now.

M.

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:34 PM #9

If your request is still actual, feel free to contact us. We have more than 9 year of experience with CS-Cart and will be glad to cooperate with you.

Done, please check your support tickets!

Would be good to skype in person if possible to discuss the project.

Warm regards,

Adam

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19483 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:29 AM #10

We will reply to you soon. Thanks

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.