• You cannot reply to this topic

Best Place In The Forum To Ask For Help? (Paid) Rate Topic   - - - - -

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:07 PM #1

Hi guys,

sorry if this is placed in an incorrect area.

It's been 2 years since I bought a license and I'm finally getting the site's act together.

Just wondering the best section to ask for help? (Paid obviously!)

I'm looking for someone reliable, I can trust, who can help at a fair price, who can be my regular go to person for any CS Cart tweaks, installations, upgrades, modifications.

I've just added a beautiful theme to my website. I'm currently uploading 3600 suppliers products in a CSV file which is mega exciting!

Things I am interested getting work done on are: (not all at once BTW)

SEO
Site speed, performance (On a shared server currently)
Shipping & Locations (UK Based, can only send certain products abroad due to feasibility on shipping)
Preparing for Indexing on google (I know how to use Google Webmaster)
HTTPS
Upgrades/Updating to next versions
General Tweaks & suggestions for improvement
Addon installation (One Addon in particular)

Other ideas:

Using/Connecting home NAS Server as storage offsite for digital products (Pipe line idea)

Would very much appreciate your thoughts and please Private Message me if you know a good contact to put me in touch with.

Thanks,

Marcemaker.
A big thank you to in advance to anyone in response to my posts. I too am a generous person with my time, but come to you with limited coding skills yet a determined attitude to learn! - Marcemaker

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:22 PM #2

hi Marcemaker,

usually requests are categorized and posted under these topics

best regards,
WSA team

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:34 PM #3

The relavent category that matches your enquiry!
Requests. 3rd Party Add-ons, Hints & Modifications, Developers' Corner, etcetera...

I would post your request for help under Third Party Services! You want help from someone = 3rd Party.

http://forum.cs-cart...party-services/

Thank you!

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:17 PM #4

Thanks everyone, I now have two leads to go on.

M.
A big thank you to in advance to anyone in response to my posts. I too am a generous person with my time, but come to you with limited coding skills yet a determined attitude to learn! - Marcemaker