How To Add Tracking Id On The Order Manage Page

It will become very easy to see the tracking ID against each order on the Order Manage Page any idea how can this be done?

Has some one done it already?

Just disable the Settings → General → Allow multiple shipments for a single order setting

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434640796' post='219405']

Just disable the Settings → General → Allow multiple shipments for a single order setting

[/quote]

I think you misunderstood my query I want to see the Tracking ID displayed on the Order Manage page (?dispatch=orders.manage) where all the orders are listed. Basically a link to the Tracking ID so that I can see the shipping status based on the Carrier and Change the Status of the order from the same page itself e.g. Shipped to Delivered after checking the Status on Shipping based on Tracking ID.

[quote name='technoob' timestamp='1434714126' post='219560']

I think you misunderstood my query I want to see the Tracking ID displayed on the Order Manage page (?dispatch=orders.manage) where all the orders are listed. Basically a link to the Tracking ID so that I can see the shipping status based on the Carrier and Change the Status of the order from the same page itself e.g. Shipped to Delivered after checking the Status on Shipping based on Tracking ID.

[/quote]

In this case additional code modifications are required. There is no easy way to make this modification

i thought it would be just calling the tracking Id field and adding it as a column on this page. Has any one done this ?

I find it a hassle since for looking the shipping status you have to goto Shipping Page and then get the Tracking ID , search the Shipping courier website put it there get the status now come back to the Order Manage page and then change the status.

Cs-Cart should have thought about usability …

[quote name='technoob' timestamp='1434798411' post='219685']

i thought it would be just calling the tracking Id field and adding it as a column on this page. Has any one done this ?

I find it a hassle since for looking the shipping status you have to goto Shipping Page and then get the Tracking ID , search the Shipping courier website put it there get the status now come back to the Order Manage page and then change the status.

Cs-Cart should have thought about usability …

[/quote]I agree with you. I would also like to be able to check status of shipments with much less clicks.

Also is it possible that we can get the tracking links of the shipping companies on the tracking id in backend for admins so that we can click them directly to see the status of shipment rather than opening the websites and doing copy paste.