• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.2 Released Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:26 AM #81

Thank you imac. I did not see that about the max time.
Thank you guys for all your great help.

• jimmyod
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:52 PM #82

Jimmyod, Apparently (Godaddy) my hosting has a default time out of 120 sec which is my problem.

All I did was back up the database of 4.3.2. Move everything to a temp folder.
Installed a new copy of 4.3.3 then restored the image directory then restored the database from my 4.3.2
and everything went back to normal. I was told by CSCART this should work as no changes were done to the database from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I am going to stay where I'm at. It's becoming too hard and time consuming to keep up with all the updates.

• imac
  • CEO
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2077 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:43 AM #83

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I am going to stay where I'm at. It's becoming too hard and time consuming to keep up with all the updates.

Jimmy,

We spent a lot of time to make upgrade process more clear and stable. In case upgrade is not able to proceed the admin should know the exact problem and what he has to do. That's our goal for upcoming minor versions.

Each your request to Help Desk helps us to make CS-Cart better.

So I hope you will be able to upgrade soon without any problems:)
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:11 AM #84

i have a dream also ; )

• UrKo
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:10 AM #85

Well it happened again. Upgrade didn't work (4.3.1.-4.3.2.) so i had to call the host to use the complete backup from this morning as my site is down (admin included).
Guess I'll stay on 4.3.1, 4ever! :-(
UrKo

• imac
  • CEO
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2077 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:04 PM #86

Well it happened again. Upgrade didn't work (4.3.1.-4.3.2.) so i had to call the host to use the complete backup from this morning as my site is down (admin included).
Guess I'll stay on 4.3.1, 4ever! :-(

UrKo, what was the problem? what's in error log?
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• UrKo
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:56 PM #87

I have no idea. All I saw after a few seconds is that it was unable to make the restore file and when i clicked refresh i got store closed message for admin as well.
Where can I check the log file?
UrKo

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22837 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:12 AM #88

I have no idea. All I saw after a few seconds is that it was unable to make the restore file and when i clicked refresh i got store closed message for admin as well.
Where can I check the log file?

If you are interested, we can help you with the upgrade and inform Imac about the reason of the issue. If you are interested, please PM me

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• UrKo
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:07 AM #89

If you are interested, we can help you with the upgrade and inform Imac about the reason of the issue. If you are interested, please PM me

have sent you PM.
UrKo