• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Add-On Needs A New Hook In Cs-Cart. Post It Here. Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• soft-solid
  • Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:09 AM #161

I think that you should separate the tpl hook "view_main_info" from the quick_view.tpl files and the templates from the product_templates catalog (default_template.tpl, view_main_info).
I think that these hooks should be named differently so that you can connect separately into quick_view and product card.

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl

• ndlinh
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:06 AM #162

Please add hook to fn_add_user_data_descriptions . We need this hook to fill description for districts & wards in countries that have districts and wards dataset.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11398 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:50 PM #163

Please add a hook in the order_management/components/products.tpl file for order_management:extra_list after the foreach loop of products so additional product items (certain fees or services) can be listed with the products similar to orders::extra_list.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11398 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:54 PM #164

Please add the following hook to app/addons/vendor_plans/Tygh/Models/Company.php.

In the function periodicityPayments(), please change code to read:

$plan_ids = VendorPlan::model()->findMany(array(
            'periodicity' => array('month', 'year'),
            'price_from' => 0.01,
            'get_ids' => true,
        ));
        fn_set_hook('vendor_plans_periodicity_payments_plan_ids', $plan_ids);
        if ($plan_ids) {

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11398 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:13 AM #165

So the last time cs-cart responded on this thread was March 27th, about 3 1/2 months ago.

The whole point of requesting hooks is to know what's going to be delivered as a hook in the next release.  If you don't agree with our proposed names/parameters or methods, that's important to know too.

Please give this just a touch of priority.  Developer requested hooks are important so we can continue to offer addon products that enhance cs-cart.  I do note that Simtech hook requests NEVER get posted here so we never know they are coming and they somehow magically appear in the next release.  A little fairness across "3rd party developers" would be helpful too.

• alaa
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:52 PM #166

I need a hook in fn.users.php in fn_delete_product_files

function fn_fill_contact_info_from_address($data, $main_address_zone = null, $alt_address_zone = null)
{
    fn_set_hook('fill_contact_info_from_address_pre', $data, $main_address_zone, $alt_address_zone);

• alaa
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:56 PM #167

I need a hook in fn.users.php in fn_delete_product_files

function fn_fill_contact_info_from_address($data, $main_address_zone = null, $alt_address_zone = null)
{
    fn_set_hook('fill_contact_info_from_address_pre', $data, $main_address_zone, $alt_address_zone);

Correction: Please ignore "fn_delete_product_files". 

I need a hook in fn.users.php in fn_fill_contact_info_from_address
{

• Mtech
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:41 PM #168

I'm seeking add-on that will allow me to host giveaways in our CS-Cart.

*Landing Page 

*Entry Submission Form

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11398 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 06:38 PM #169

I'm seeking add-on that will allow me to host giveaways in our CS-Cart.

*Landing Page 

*Entry Submission Form

Can you be more specific about your needs?  Happy to help you but a "giveaway" could mean many different things and have many different implementations.  You can contact me directly via the link in my profile to get a free quote if you can provide reasonable functional specification.

• Mtech
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:20 PM #170

I believe it's worth creating an add-on for resale, so other retailers can use it as well. Giveaways are the most effective way to drive traffic to your website page. Look at Gleam and Sidekiq for referencing your own ideas for features.

Landing Page:

*Allows Photos, Graphics, Text

*Start & End Date of Giveaway Duration.

*Announce Winner.

Submission Form:

*Allows Public to submit their information (email, shipping etc)

*Submissions are emailed to specified email address,

*Option: Random Winner is published or Retailer can choose the winner manually.