Now At V4.3.1 Does Cs-Cart Truly Need An Seo Add-On?

Now at V4.3.X does Cs-Cart truly need an SEO Add-On? Or is it already there…?

I am afraid that it does need a good SEO addon. The SEO improvements have not been implemented fully. For example the microdata is only implemented for a small part of CS-Cart but not all.

As long as CS-Cart keeps changing urls and has bugs like this and as long as filters get nonsensical urls SEO will be bad.

Unfortunately I have not come across a third party SEO addon that resolves the issues that CS-Cart has. I believe that this is something that needs to be part of the core.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1433721459' post='217703']

I am afraid that it does need a good SEO addon. The SEO improvements have not been implemented fully. For example the microdata is only implemented for a small part of CS-Cart but not all.

As long as CS-Cart keeps changing urls and has bugs like this and as long as filters get nonsensical urls SEO will be bad.

Unfortunately I have not come across a third party SEO addon that resolves the issues that CS-Cart has. I believe that this is something that needs to be part of the core.

[/quote]

Agreed on 3rd party add-ons… Been looking at them all and can't decide which one is better than the other…

You want to fix all the issues yet some fix certain things an not others and another add-on fixes different things…

If you come to a decission of which one is best let me know…

In the same shoes, looking for good SEO add-on. Pass one when you find one.

In my opinion we are very close to losing anything a dynamic script can give to SEO. It's very much now about whats on the page not whats in the headers and even more so whats on other people's pages. So for me chashing SEO credits in the header or in a dynamic way is just wasting your time. That's even if Google worked the way we all think it's supposed to, it's very much now a lottery where to be able to compete you either need to refresh your pages almost daily or pay big bucks - thats just the way Google wants it.

[quote name='kickoff3pm' timestamp='1433752176' post='217741']

In my opinion we are very close to losing anything a dynamic script can give to SEO. It's very much now about whats on the page not whats in the headers and even more so whats on other people's pages. So for me chashing SEO credits in the header or in a dynamic way is just wasting your time. That's even if Google worked the way we all think it's supposed to, it's very much now a lottery where to be able to compete you either need to refresh your pages almost daily or pay big bucks - thats just the way Google wants it.

[/quote]

How do we really truly refresh pages daily in an ecommerce environment?

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hello,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Please take a look here [/font][/color]Cs-Cart Seo Add-On Development Requirement - Abssoft. - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]and also we have completed the development of our CS-Cart [/font][/color][color=red][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]ABSSEO[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] add-on. Our CS-Cart [/font][/color][color=red][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]ABSSEO[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] add-on is very user friendly and you can easily do on-page optimization using this add-on. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Please contact Us for more details. We are happy to provide the demo. [/font][/color]