The Issue Of Import Google Sitemap In Webmaster Tools.

1. I have a problem with google sitemap xml.

I have CS Cart V4.3.1 SSL certificate installed. Basically when the site is secure (setting / setting security / secure full site) xml file generated by the add-on google sitemap is not accepted by google webmaster tools for import.

I get this message; Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Use a format supported by your Sitemap. And it is true because it is a link redirecting to the homepage www.example.com/sitemap.xml.
  2. The second issue relates to the mobile version Twigmo. Basically the SEO enabled links are seen non SEO.

Does anyone have any response?

I appreciate.

Best regards,

hi,

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]1. I have a problem with google sitemap xml.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I have CS Cart V4.3.1 SSL certificate installed. Basically when the site is secure (setting / setting security / secure full site) xml file generated by the add-on google sitemap is not accepted by google webmaster tools for import.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I get this message; Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Use a format supported by your Sitemap. And it is true because it is a link redirecting to the homepage www.example.com/sitemap.xml.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Your site works with SEO module so please make sure that appropriate rewrite rule is added in .htaccess file - CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation (check last note)

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2. The second issue relates to the mobile version Twigmo. Basically the SEO enabled links are seen non SEO.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

you should contact Twigmo support or post a topic here

best regards,

WSA team

Hello,

[quote name='catalin64' timestamp='1433162730' post='216750']

2. The second issue relates to the mobile version Twigmo. Basically the SEO enabled links are seen non SEO.

[/quote]

Twigmo uses its own URL format. It is caused by its one-page architecture. This feature does not affect search ranking, because SEO links (like mystore.com/product.html) still work fine in Twigmo.