I Need Your Help!...rush

Internal Server Error

[color=#000000]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.[/color][color=#000000]

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ventamo.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.[/color][color=#000000]

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.[/color][color=#000000]

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/color]

[color=#000000]

http://ventamo.com/beauty/for-women/facial-services/beauty-package-in-10-services/[/color]

[color=#000000]

the issue happened, when i tried to restore my backup sql… and then this is what happened…[/color][color=#000000]

i used to clear cache , used cc&ctpl, used to export products and images,[/color][color=#000000]

still not fix…[/color]

[color=#000000]

my website is running…what should i do?[/color]

i resolved…how to delete this topic…

YOu could post how you fixed it then others could benefit in future

its inside the .htaccess… someone use the control panel…and create a website…directly to my domain…and it replace the index.php also the .htacess…thats why…i got problem… always check the htaccess if you encounter this error…^_^