Cs-Cart Or Multi-Vendor Meet Our Need

Dear sir/madam,

We are looking for an online shopping platform which can support below requirement.

[list=1]

[]Multiple account creation and each account is independent store,

[
]Each account (or store) should has its own theme layout and self-control to the product.

[]A master account is required to control all account help the account to install the selected theme.

[
]Use custom domain for each store.

[/list]

What is frontstore? Does it mean the theme? When purchase the lifetime license, what other cost we need to spend?

Please advise which Cs-Cart or Multi-Vendor meet our needs.

Best regards,

Kelvin

Dear Yckelvin,

Thank you for your interest in our product.

My name is Maria, I am a sales manager. I will be glad to answer your questions.

It seems that CS-Cart with multiple storefronts should meet your needs. Each storefront will represent an independent “account”, i.e. a separate store on its own domain with unique products and themes. A storefront is a customer area where they can look through your products, compare them, put into a wishlist and purchase them.

All storefronts will be managed from one and the same admin panel, so the root admin will be able to switch from one store to another and help in installing themes.

The CS-Cart lifeitme license costs USD 385 (a one-time fee) and includes one storefront. So, additional fees will be required for storefront licenses in case you plan to have several storefronts. Each lifetime storefront costs USD 245.

Please, feel free to contact us at sales@cs-cart.com so we could discuss your project and our license types in more detail.

Thank you.

[quote name='Maria Tainkina' timestamp='1432536494' post='215605']

It seems that CS-Cart with multiple storefronts should meet your needs. Each storefront will represent an independent “account”, i.e. a separate store on its own domain with unique products and themes. A storefront is a customer area where they can look through your products, compare them, put into a wishlist and purchase them.

The CS-Cart lifetme license costs USD 385 (a one-time fee) and includes one storefront. So, additional fees will be required for storefront licenses in case you plan to have several storefronts. Each lifetime storefront costs USD 245.

[/quote]

As your suggested, the CS-Cart will fit to my requirement, may I know the definition of licensing? As the CS-Cart is installed on my hosting, do you mean I have to register the license on your server for the CS-Cart in order to keep the system running or it is the license for technical support? For the storefront, it cost USD 245 for lifetime, what is the difference between lifetime and 1-year license.

If my understanding not wrong storefront is a theme or just store layout, the shopping feature should be the CS-Cart function, why the storefront requires yearly licensing, if I have my own designer, can I have my own design of the storefront? What is the services the storefront provide for the license?

All storefronts will be managed from one and the same admin panel, so the root admin will be able to switch from one store to another and help in installing themes.

All storefronts will be managed from one and the same admin panel, does it mean only one admin login for each storefronts to manage their own shopping items? My requirement is each storefront should be owned by different owner and he needs to have individual login and manage his shopping items and of course different login user cannot manage others storefront. It is fine if only rood admin ton help in installing themes.

The last question, can the root admin manage all shopping items between storefronts which means if I am the root admin, I have over hundreds of shopping items and I can manually distribute any items to different storefronts and all storefronts showing the same items but inventory is controlled by the root admin?

I look forward to hearing from your reply.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Dear Maria,

Thanks for your reply. I might wrongly reply the message by clicking the quote, after submit, cannot see the reply message.

It seems that CS-Cart with multiple storefronts should meet your needs. Each storefront will represent an independent "account", i.e. a separate store on its own domain with unique products and themes. A storefront is a customer area where they can look through your products, compare them, put into a wishlist and purchase them.

The CS-Cart lifetime license costs USD 385 (a one-time fee) and includes one storefront. So, additional fees will be required for storefront licenses in case you plan to have several storefronts. Each lifetime storefront costs USD 245.

As the CS-Cart will be hosted on my own server, it is reasonable to have the lifetime license but may I know what the service will be provided for the lifetime license? For my requirement, different storefront should be owned by different shop manager which mean the shop manager has his own login and right to manage his products.

If my understanding not wrong, the storefront is just a theme, and storefront is installed on top of the CS-Cart, the core shopping function is on CS-Cart but not the storefront, why there is a annual license fee for the storefront? What is the service provided for the license fee?

If I can't see any storefront fit my want, can I have my own designer to design different storefront and apply on each?

Does it mean there is one login to manage all storefronts? Is it possible to have different login account for each storefront and each login can only manage its own products individually? Of course, only the root admin can help in installing theme.

If I have over hundreds of products that are available for different storefront for sell, is it possible each storefront shop manager can select the items that he wants to sell and easily to put it on his storefront? Regarding to the inventory, of course it is controlled by the root admin but not the storefront shop manager.

Each storefront can select products from master storefront or add individual own products.

I read the pricing chart, “Vendors can use own shipping methods” is not available for CS-Cart, what does it mean? If Paypal will be the main payment method, will different storefront can have its own Paypal account associated and different payment methods?

I look forward to hearing from your reply.

Best regards,

Kelvin

[quote name='yckelvin' timestamp='1432315657' post='215441']

Dear sir/madam,

We are looking for an online shopping platform which can support below requirement.[list=1]

[]Multiple account creation and each account is independent store,

[
]Each account (or store) should has its own theme layout and self-control to the product.

[]A master account is required to control all account help the account to install the selected theme.

[
]Use custom domain for each store.

[/list]

What is frontstore? Does it mean the theme? When purchase the lifetime license, what other cost we need to spend?

Please advise which Cs-Cart or Multi-Vendor meet our needs.

Best regards,

Kelvin

[/quote]

Hello Kelvin,

We have developed same kind requirement for our customer so we are ready to do it for you. You can use CS-Cart Ultimate version.

Our team is also at your service. We have a great experience with project of various complexity (from small stores to large worldwide marketplaces)

we are also at your service!

best regards,

WSA team