Image And Description In Product Global Update

Hey,

Want to ask how to add image and descriptions to product globa update option, if it’s possible?

I tried to do it, but not success.

I edited global_update.tpl and fn.catalog.php, but it is only increasing and decreasing things.

And offtopic question: how to get fourth level of category to top menu.

Best Regards.

[quote name='minimalist1c' timestamp='1431412893' post='214042']

Hey,

Want to ask how to add image and descriptions to product globa update option, if it's possible?

I edited global_update.tpl and fn.catalog.php, but it is only increasing and decreasing things.

And offtopic question: how to get fourth level of category to top menu.

[/quote]

Please clarify your request. Do you want all products to have the same product description and image?

The fourth level of categories is not supported by the current menu. Additional code modifications are required to display it. Feel free to contact us if you are interested

[quote name='minimalist1c' timestamp='1431412893' post='214042']

Hey,

Want to ask how to add image and descriptions to product globa update option, if it's possible?

Best Regards.

[/quote]

Probably just as easy to export descriptions and images, edit in spreadsheet and bring back in

eComLabs, yes, to change an image and description for all products with one click.

johnbol1 it will be hard by this way, expecially when u have thousands of products.

Hello.

John rights.

[quote name='minimalist1c' timestamp='1431412893' post='214042'] Hey, Want to ask how to add image and descriptions to product globa update option, if it's possible? I tried to do it, but not success. I edited global_update.tpl and fn.catalog.php, but it is only increasing and decreasing things. And offtopic question: how to get fourth level of category to top menu. Best Regards. [/quote]

Please contact us and we'll do it in one day.

Thank you.

[quote name='minimalist1c' timestamp='1431421879' post='214068']

eComLabs, yes, to change an image and description for all products with one click.

johnbol1 it will be hard by this way, expecially when u have thousands of products.

[/quote]

Please check PM

[quote name='minimalist1c' timestamp='1431421879' post='214068']

[/quote]

I do thousands like this. I find the bulk edit too slow and can time out too often

John

Hello,

How can I put a second image, below the first product image ?

The second image will be the same for all products.

Thank you.