• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fameg E-Store Rate Topic   - - - - -

• 2lm
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:42 PM #1

Hello,

We have just gone live with our fresh new store for the leading furniture manufacturer in Poland, based on CS-Cart v4.2.2 (served by Open LiteSpeed):

http://sklep.fameg.pl

Responsive design with full page width layout, isotope effect on products lists and product pages, interactive 360 view of products, variant groups, iconized product features, redesigned checkout process, etc.
Not all products are fully configured yet, but... they will be soon.

Any feedback highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
2LM
2LM Effective E-commerce Websites
visit us: www.2lm.pl, our shop: shop.2lm.pl
contact us: contact@2lm.pl

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19483 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:49 AM #2

Good job! Nice and clear design. Please check this page:

http://sklep.fameg.p.../krzeso-a-1319/

I do not see any notification after the product is added the cart. When I see "Add to cart" button, the block with cart is not visible.

http://clip2net.com/s/3hg3PzU

Also the "360" button does not work for me.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• 2lm
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:14 PM #3

Thank you for your nice words!

The notification should appear at the bottom of the page as a horizontal semi-transparent layer with full page width that disappears after a few seconds.
To see the image of a chair rotating you can click on it and move the mouse left or right (with mouse button pressed) or use the touchscreen or clickable icons with arrows at left and right sides of the image.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19483 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:57 PM #4

The notification should appear at the bottom of the page as a horizontal semi-transparent layer with full page width that disappears after a few seconds.

Sorry for my inattention. Nobody looks at the bottom :)

To see the image of a chair rotating you can click on it and move the mouse left or right (with mouse button pressed) or use the touchscreen or clickable icons with arrows at left and right sides of the image.

Does not work for me (Chrome 42)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• 2lm
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:13 AM #5

Does not work for me (Chrome 42)

Thank you for info. We will look into this. We have tested it in all major browsers, also Chrome, and view 360 works like a charm in all environments. The old rule remains true - never enough testing...

• abssoft
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:28 AM #6

Hello,
Furniture Store Looking Great...
We are leading CS-Cart Customization Development and CS-Cart Add-ons, Responsive Theme Development Company in (Pondicherry and Chennai) India and UK.
Please click here to get a Free Estimation.

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:39 PM #7

Very nice job! :grin: Very user-friendly design

CS-Cart Reseller | Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

sales@developstores.com| https://developstores.com | skype developstores