• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Exclude Payment Method For User Group? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• luckdragon
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:21 PM #1

I'm sure this has been asked, however I've been unable to find a decent answer..

I have a wholesale user group in addition to guest and registered users, I'm trying to set it up so that guests and registered users can pay with credit card, but I want the wholesale group to ONLY have the option of paying with purchase order, I set it up so that the purchase order option appears for the wholesale group only, however, the Credit card option still appears to them. I'm assuming it is because they are a registered user in addition to being a wholesale customer.

so my question is 2 fold. 1, is what I'm trying to do possible with the default setup, or 2, is it possible to select a default group for a user to belong to so that I can set credit card up to only work for that user group?
We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
-------------------------------------------------------
CS-Cart v.1.3.5-SP4

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21777 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:46 AM #2

Unfortunately, it is not possible without additional code modifications. If you are interested, feel free to contact us
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:23 AM #3

we are also at your service

• luckdragon
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:05 PM #4

I already did the modifications figuring it wasn't possible.
We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
CS-Cart v.1.3.5-SP4

• luckdragon
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:28 PM #5

I also did a very minor hack that says if it's a wholesale customer to disable shipping.. all it states then is "Shipping will be calculated by Sales Team along with overall quote" or something to that effect
CS-Cart v.1.3.5-SP4