• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 Released Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:32 PM #161

on april 29 was 4.3.1 uploaded to my customer area and this package doesn't contain all fixes which were applied by today. i wanted to say that the update should start from that point.

i hope i was understandable ;)

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2076 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:49 PM #162

on april 29 was 4.3.1 uploaded to my customer area and this package doesn't contain all fixes which were applied by today. i wanted to say that the update should start from that point.

i hope i was understandable ;)

I see.
Yes, all bug fixes will be included in 4.3.2. Possible exclusion is recent bugs, that were not fixed yet.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• cncinc
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:33 AM #163

IMAC i watch cscart for long time ,,,,,, how can you talk to people this is like improved speed?

http://blog.cs-cart....art-4-3-1-beta/

your test start rendering is 0.695 (690ms) ----------------> this is trash. shopping mall must be under 100ms

https://developers.g...insights/Server

google also recommend under 200ms ,,,

but many programer and many engineer knows that even 200ms is slow site and shit.

TO BECOME GLOBAL SITE --------------SPEED become a FIRST RULE. AND FIRST GOAL of cscart.

i can not understand , 600ms even our local. think how about other country people?

will crazy and does not come back again.

Do well server configuration ??? ---> if some one talk about this..... he is does not know even program and php.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCE START RENDER 0.695 S ,,,first byte 0.4s MEANS --WHAT EVER YOU DO..it will not under 100ms or even 200ms becuase cscart bone like as slow with framework

i want heard your opinion from your heart

• kogi
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:03 AM #164

front page.PNG
http://gtmetrix.com/compare/3gGgUk39/J2bF8KDG/LWtWTyW7

Product.PNG
http://gtmetrix.com/compare/clO2zMZW/RxVy7wFw/khLotKfD

So, all in all, not too bad?
find / -type f -name '*.base' -exec chown kogi.kogi {} \;

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:48 AM #165

cs can be fast if you have technology to run it properly... or you can test it local as you ;)

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:56 AM #166

dude you are also far away from Google

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:58 AM #167

my mistake.. i tought you are from the north ;)

• cncinc
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:03 AM #168

so give to me evidence who has fast shop of cscart?

do you think 600ms is fast? in local? or 400~~600 ms?

who told you? who has under 100ms speed cscart?

demeldoo ---------please provide evidence.. i can show my local normal good webiste server response time .

if you thought like that.. tell me EVIDENCE.

BECAUSE I WANT LEARND

I FOUND 3 AREA bottlenecks OF CSCART.

DEMELDOO if you have tech ---then if you can make under 100ms --->> you can make totally new cscart. that means you can make from FRAME OF CSCART

KOGI ----------YES that is not bad....result. you can test server response time.... i can see 413 ms

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1139 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:55 PM #169

CNCinc is correct that Google states that "You should reduce your server response time under 200ms."
https://developers.g...insights/Server

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:33 PM #170

guys this is science ;)

• eucgroup
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:43 PM #171

i was planning to upgrade my multi vendor 4.2.x version.. but some of you found bugs.. maybe i will wait for the next update...^_^... whew...thanks for info...

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:42 PM #172

If I'm not mistaken, "response time" is the time it takes for the socket connection to the server (I.e. connection accepted) and really has NOTHING to do with the application that is underneath (I.e. the reference to under 200ms). In fact, the application isn't even known to the server at that point it is simply the web server (Ie. Apache) accepting the connection on the requested port.

TTFB (time to first byte) is the first measure of the time it takes to start delivering the content And then page speed also measures time to render "above the fold" (I.e. first screenful) which is a measure of the server, the application and the client device's ability to render the html..

So response time is a function of the network and server (could be greatly impacted by distance - hence CDN) and really has nothing to do with the application (cs-cart). You can probably get a better handle on Server response time by simply doing a ping. And yes, a ping should always be under 100ms and preferably under 50ms.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eucgroup
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:04 PM #173

If I'm not mistaken, "response time" is the time it takes for the socket connection to the server (I.e. connection accepted) and really has NOTHING to do with the application that is underneath (I.e. the reference to under 200ms). In fact, the application isn't even known to the server at that point it is simply the web server (Ie. Apache) accepting the connection on the requested port.

TTFB (time to first byte) is the first measure of the time it takes to start delivering the content And then page speed also measures time to render "above the fold" (I.e. first screenful) which is a measure of the server, the application and the client device's ability to render the html..

So response time is a function of the network and server (could be greatly impacted by distance - hence CDN) and really has nothing to do with the application (cs-cart). You can probably get a better handle on Server response time by simply doing a ping. And yes, a ping should always be under 100ms and preferably under 50ms.

yeah this is true...it depends on the webhosting and location also..

• cncinc
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:47 AM #174

• tbirnseth : DEAR SIR some part is correct , but still you do not know -program and networks
  • and my dedicated server has two webiste 1):cscart ,,2) :just php site 1) 560ms today 2) 23ms <----i have evidenc
  • if i telling you lie ,cscart will write here, becuase they knows my server and ftp and cpanel access information and
  • mr TBIRNSETH....PLEASE CHECK WHAT IS MEANS ""START RENDER"" MEANS
let me explain again.....hmm

server : Dell R710
CPU : Xeon X5650 2.67GHz(hexa core) * 2ea (total 24core)
MEM : 24G
HDD : 240G SSD * 1, 300G SAS * 1
: /boot 1G, /211G , swap 8G

this is my server spec :dedicated in S KOREA

we have 100MB network.

and my webiste ping in korea 24ms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upgraded PHP to 5.6.
Install APCu.
Install NGINX + PHP-FPM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

understand " START RENDERING"" means...

please check and see what does that means

normally you should takes under 100ms

AS you knows well WORDPRESS IS BEST but increased plugin makes speed down... --->everyone knows..

but WORDPRESS frame is good AND fast

but cscart has to consider many people so frame is very hard and complex ,, to understand.

if if if cscart totally free ???? -----> i should not talk or complain blabla....because it's free.

but it's part free and license have to pay.. so i complain now..

------------I HAVE MOST CONFIDENCE TALK ABOUT """"SERVER RESPONSE TIME""""""

CSCART------------I HAVE 450~~~600MS MEANS DEMO VERSION --> WHO USE DEMO?

everyone takes addon and design and more script and so on... ---> will be slow then optimize -->possible

CSCART------DEFAULT HAS BOTTLENECK I HAVE EVIDENCE

""fn_get_categories" ,,, """tygh registry::get"" ,,""thgh backend database mysqli ::query""

====> i can decrees open time means ---i can speed up load page.....but it's limited maybe 100~~200ms

becuase cscart born like this...

i saw someone said ----cnc if you KNOW tech you can do it? what an FUNNY suggestion ?

means cnc you make NEW CSCART OR NEW CART PROGRAM.

so i need to know ""DB ,PHP ,QUERY ,+CACHE"" HOW CAN I DO?

----------------------------------------4.3.1 it made as start render AFTER 0.65 S.

CSCART CALLS OVER 10 TABLE WHEN BRINGS ONE PRODUCT ----if you are know well you will recognize that..

When i stared cscart serveral years ago ,,,i did not know anything.

i paid paid paid around 30 programer and many people and so many developer now i recognized

cscart is slow. but toooo late to go other commerce. i already earnd money in this shoppig market in my local

that's why i mentioned """SPEED""" FIRST.

why? if frame and structure is simple????? biggimer programer can fix everythings then your guys spend money little...for make your shop..
which client is stay even website is slow? MAYBE HAS A LOT OF FREE TIME he/she will stay to open..... i never saw..

=============sorry for my english and thanks for watching...

RESULT IS CSCART PLEASE CONCERN AND PLEASE FOCUS ON ""SPEED" FIRST

ps : cscart became faster compare with 3.x.x ---i accept that 's fact.. but thesedays has to show under 100ms.

THANKS

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:08 PM #175

Downloaded and installed fresh new 4.3.1 today. Admin is OK, but storefront is just a blank white page with no info at all. Anyone know why? Have installed several CS-Cart versions with the same server specs earlier and have had no issues. Also updated to PHP 5.6 before the install.

Stop smoking start vaping: Dampskyen.no

• ilib
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:12 PM #176

check error logs to see what happens and check files permissions as per installation instructions

CS-Cart and Magento support and development

https://shop.kozeta.lt

• Onkel_Sid
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:08 PM #177

Looks like my bad. Some of the files haven't been uploaded correctly. Had a dev of CS-Cart 4.2.4. on the same server and the cache folder was 9 GB. WTF. Is that supposed to be normal? The site isn't even public.

Stop smoking start vaping: Dampskyen.no

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:52 PM #178

I've found that cache size is more a function of product features and robots that crawl the site and end up resolving all combinations of product features which are then cached. Also, watermark addon tends to create lots of cache files (not large, but given each directory takes 4K of disk, the number of files adds up to being significant. I.e on a customer of mine's site we just added
Disallow: /*dispatch=products.search*
to robots.txt and that brought things from about 4GB down to about 100MB of cache size. But there are 4K watermark cache directories (those starting with 'wt_data') in the cache/registry directory (note that each of these directories has at least 3 sub-directories). This will also significantly increase your memory usage for ever page reference since I believe the registry cache is read in for every page and it's currently about 78MB.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3557 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:49 AM #179

Suppose fixes aren't cumming this week right?

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2076 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:31 PM #180

Suppose fixes aren't cumming this week right?

Yes Darius,

Unfortunately, we did not fix all the major bugs, so release will be next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug