Product Export Does Export All Products Cs-Cart 4.2.4

Hi experts,

I have recently moved from 2.2.5 to 4.2.4 because of security flaw. Upgrade was not smooth. I was using nginx cs-cart credited me 70 credits and after uprade links does not worked they say that it is because I am using nginx. I have moved from nginx to apache2 I did upgrade myself so I paid 70 support credits for nothing.

AFter upgrade my URL's are not the same as before which I expect must be same. I export all products with seo name and product url and then I exported from new cs-cart 4.2.4 but it did not export all products. I have about 100000 products it only export first %30 of products. I have tried several times last product_id that successfully exported is always same. I have looked at logs but did not see anything related to export. Aynone experiencing same or any idea?

Than you.

Are you sure that the issue is not caused by timeout? 100000 is quite big amount and cannot be exported quickly

Hi, my old system is in subfolder of new 4.2.4 system and old system took more time to export but it exports successfully, I have made timeout parameters long and same in old and new cs-cart installations in config.local.php.

@set_time_limit(360000);

I have created also cs-cart ticket but no response yet.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1429000942' post='211368']

Are you sure that the issue is not caused by timeout? 100000 is quite big amount and cannot be exported quickly

[/quote][quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1429000942' post='211368']

[/quote]

I have removed product url from fields and I can export all products now. There must be a problem with product_url calculation step.

[quote name='truvakitap' timestamp='1429010148' post='211394']

I have removed product url from fields and I can export all products now. There must be a problem with product_url calculation step.

[/quote]

Please post this issue to the Bug Tracker

Thank you for guidance ecomlabs

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1429012051' post='211405']

Please post this issue to the Bug Tracker

[/quote]