Permission To Add Product Only For A New User

Hello

Does someone can show me how to make permission to a worker add product only? the worker can not see other function of the website, we have make a new user group for this and make the privilege like this (see image for detail), but the new user can not access to all others store, and he can see the order detail too.

We want this work to access to all vendor stores and add product on the vendors stores page.

My website is Enewwholesale.com multi vendor 4.2.3.

Thank in advance!

Franck

user permission.jpg

Looks like permissions do not work correctly on all pages. Please contact CS-Cart support team or PM me so that we can find a solution

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1429000386' post='211363']

Looks like permissions do not work correctly on all pages. Please contact CS-Cart support team or PM me so that we can find a solution

[/quote]Hi Ecomlabs, I have submit a ticket for cs cart, why no one company have a add on for the permission with more detail? like very specific on all small access for each part of the website.

hi Franck,

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Does someone can show me how to make permission to a worker add product only? the worker can not see other function of the website, we have make a new user group for this and make the privilege like this (see image for detail), but the new user can not access to all others store, and he can see the order detail too.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

The “View catalog” and “Manage catalog” privileges are too general and if you enable them, it will allow admin to manage products, categories, product features, filters and etc. so you can't just allow admin manage products without managing categories…

Additional customization is needed so we are at your service

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1429030492' post='211469']

hi Franck,

The “View catalog” and “Manage catalog” privileges are too general and if you enable them, it will allow admin to manage products, categories, product features, filters and etc. so you can't just allow admin manage products without managing categories…

Additional customization is needed so we are at your service

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]Hi, how much you charge if we need all permissions for all function of my website? thank

No body have a add on for this function???

my website is http://enewwholesale.com/ multi vendor 4.2.3, please send me if you have any add on for this.thank