Custom Profile Field Handling For Vendor Admin Accounts

Hello,

we have added some custom profile fields.

We know we can add this custom fields to the apply_for_vendor.tpl to show them for registration.

But we don’t know what hook we do have to create to add the custom field data to the “vendor admin” account which is created from the supplied data of the apply_for_vendor.tpl form.

Any idea?

best regards,

Alex

hello,

please check function “fn_companies_change_status” in “app/functions/fn.companies.php”

if some additional consulting is needed, please don't hesitate to contact us

best regards,

WSA team

Dear WSA-Team,

thanks, I have had a look at the “fn_companies_change_status” function.

Since editing core functionality is not a good thing to do we want to accomplish our goal with a hook.

But as far as I can see, in this case we have no possibility to add the functionality with a hook, or do I overlook something?

best regards,

Alex

dear Alex,

[quote]But as far as I can see, in this case we have no possibility to add the functionality with a hook, our do I overlook something?[/quote]

unfortunately, this function has no hooks so you have to modify core files.

best regards,

WSA team

Hello,

we have added some custom profile fields.
We know we can add this custom fields to the apply_for_vendor.tpl to show them for registration.

But we don't know what hook we do have to create to add the custom field data to the "vendor admin" account which is created from the supplied data of the apply_for_vendor.tpl form.

Any idea?

best regards,
Alex

please check https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Vendor-Custom-Registration.html . This may help you.