• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shipping And Checkout Integration Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Serif
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:39 PM #1

Hello,

I established an online-shop on cs-cart platform, now i am having difficulties to integrate shipping and checkout on my website. I see that cs-cart is not commonly (maybe not used at all) used in Finland. I am afraid i did a wrong choice on choosing cs-cart. it is a great one but still not common to have ready addons for local company's services.

For example, i need to use itella posti in case of deliveries; however, it doesnt seem possible for me to implement the integration same goes for the checkout.fi..

Anyone for help?

Kind Regards,
Serif

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2842 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:09 AM #2

Dear Serif,

You are right Cs-Cart is not so popular in Finland as in other European countries. But it is an excellent platform for e-commerce and with the help of a custom development service you could integrate CS-Cart with any shipping system you like.
Are there lots of Finnish shipping and payment companies you want to integrate with CS-Cart?

If you provide us with API of itella posti we could make the integration.
Please check our CS-Cart payment gateways Checkout.fi We could develop it for Cs-Cart v.4.

Please contact us and we will answer all you questions.
Best regards, Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1150   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 1080 

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22942 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:47 AM #3

Dear Serif,

Our team has more than 8 years of experience with CS-Cart. We can help you to integrate CS-Cart with any platform or application which are required for your business in Finland.

Just PM me the requirements and we will do everything possible to run your store as soon as possible.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)