• You cannot reply to this topic

Order Landing Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

• sap
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:34 AM #1

Hi

My version 4.2.4

I am looking for the URL for the order landing page - the page (on my site) the customer lands on after completing his payment at Paypal.

The page URL is
https://www.mydomain...te&order_id=XXX

What do i replace XXX with in the above URL for it to dynamically take the current order ID each time

Please help

S

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19368 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:45 PM #2

XXX means order ID in your database. Order ID can be found on the Administration panel -> Orders -> View orders page

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• sap
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:51 AM #3

XXX means order ID in your database. Order ID can be found on the Administration panel -> Orders -> View orders page

Thanks I do understand that, however I am trying to use this URL as the return URL to Paypal. So once the customer completes the payment at Paypal, he is returned to the order landing page on my site

What is the return URL I need to give to Paypal is what my question is

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19368 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:42 AM #4

Thanks I do understand that, however I am trying to use this URL as the return URL to Paypal. So once the customer completes the payment at Paypal, he is returned to the order landing page on my site

What is the return URL I need to give to Paypal is what my question is

This URL should be generated dynamically before sending data to PayPal is it is realized in the PayPal methods integrated with CS-Cart. Please check

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• termalert
  • Members
  • 947 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:11 AM #5

Mine is PayPal payment standard.
Go to your profile in PayPal.
> My selling tools.
> Website preferences
Return customers to my website after they pay with PayPal

> Update
Auto Return for Website Payments

Auto return ON